Premji 30 pip scalper

ok, ill confirm with the programmer about that error message,

thanks

We have a new Version of the EA, that check your key. Please install this version if you are having issues with your key.

thanks

Premji_EA_v1.5.zip (25.6 KB)

Thanks for the new version! Unfortunately, because I am on gmail (is what I am guessing) I cannot get a license from your link on page 14. Is there anything you could do to help me? Thanks!

I think the problem is you cant keep getting new keys with the same e-mail address, its one trial per e-mail address.

thanks

I have not been able to get even one key with my email though. I will try another email address I have, which is also gmail.

[QUOTE=morimpre;235383]I think the problem is you cant keep getting new keys with the same e-mail address, its one trial per e-mail address.

thanks mori, problem sorted… i just used another email as i already have a key

Version 1.5 entered EURUSD Buy on M5 right after market open and closed with a loss. Later it entered a Sell at 11:50 that is still going in the other direction. Did anyone else get the same trades with version 1.5?

Just saw that there was another sell trade in between and SL was moved aggressively by nearly 90 pips on second modification. That one closed with +4 pips.

Here is the setup, the EA entered a sell trade yesterday after the market opened and got stopped out this morning at 11 pips profit. ill attache the trade and have marked it with a vertical line.

thanks

Hope you can see the highlighted trades in my chart. Looks different from yours.

Last trade just hit SL

Hello, you can take the mega off the chart, we are using another MA setting that works better.

thanks

Thanks! Having it on the chart should not cause any problems. Made about 110 pips loss since market opened after holidays. Not sure why, when I compare it with your chart.

It wont cause any issues but visually it helps to see why it entered and the mega is a bit off. Was your EA on before 5pm Sunday or did you turn it on shortly after?

thanks

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the EA, even if its says v1.5, the setting have changed, here it is again. You also must take the EA off off the chart, and place it on the chart all over again for the new settings to be pulled from the server.

thanks

Premji_EA_v1.5.zip (25.6 KB)

I have the latest version from your previous post. Turned oit on just little after market open to make sure broker changed back to lower spread after the holidays.

Are you currently in a trade

No, at least not one entered by the EA. What kind of trade is open for you right now and when was it entered?

I would like some help too! I still haven’t had luck getting a .dll key from your website from page 14 of this thread. Could you possibly manually generate a key for me please?

Im not in a trade currently, the last trade for me was stopped out with a 11 pip profit, only because I was in the market shortly after it opened yesterday and you waited a bit. I think now, that we are both not in a trade, the next trade we should both be entered in at the same time. Ill let you know the exact time and entry price.

thanks

Thanx a bunch. I am still curious why mine opened 3 trades since market open. Will also let you know when mine opens next trade.