Premji 30 pip scalper

i can get you a key that way as-well.

so anybody else with any results to share?

Go Markets Demo Account 120093
Thanks morimpre

HI, your key for acct# 120093 is: 230184072, let me know if you have any issues,

thanks and please help up optimize this EA to get this off the ground.

My account number is 2222218. Thx!

Hey Mori welcome to babypips. This is a very positive place for traders and especially developing traders (newbies) The moderators here are very protective and have been known to ban trolls and solicitors. I have been trading for years and yet I still post here because the atmosphere is nice and lets face it trading can get lonely.

I am glad you are developing your ea here and I would like to participate in that with you, just be careful that you don’t get yourself banned. If the moderators think you are here to spam they might ban you. Also to the other people complaining about the 20 post rule or whatever rule they are quoting, the reason babypips has these limitations is to keep this environment positive and keep spammers out.

Hi , here is the key for Acct# 2222218
KEY is: 332312872

thanks, let me know if you have any issues

HI, the key for acct#20106 is “311151072”

thanks

Hello all, Ive had some good results on the 15 min EUR/USD going back about 2 years, ill post the .set file and report. I want to have good set files for all pairs, i suggest each of us work on optimizing this EA on a specific pair and then sharing the set file with forum members here. Since I have started EUR/USD maybe somebody can work on a non correlated pair to help us reduce risk. Maybe a senior member would also have a suggestion as to how far back we would be back testing. With 1 lot, these settings turn 10k into about 25k over 2 years.

thanks

15mineurusd.zip (17.8 KB)

Hi Mori

My account: 4167619

thks

Mori,

I like USD/CAN, the spread is good and in small forward test the results were good. I will do some testing on that. If we had two or three pairs to trade then move up from there. Is anyone trading this EA on a live account? If so please post results.

green

I too like the USD/CAD as a non correlated pair to the EUR/USD. I also like the AUD/NZD and CHF/JPY. However, we will have to test these pairs as some of them may be a little erratic for the EA.

Also, I posted a M5 set file for USD/CAD several posts back. It has parameters in it for running optimizations on key elements of the EA. The set file would be a good starting point for checking out different time TFs as the ideal settings seem to be different on each TF.

Mori, are you finding more success on shorter TF or longer TFs? Or does it really matter if we have specific set files for each TF?

I would like to toss this out for discussion also. For a short term scalping system, the EA seems to hold onto the trades through many cycles up and down before closing them. Does anyone else see this as well or is this something I’m getting with the settings I’m using? In manual trading with this system the entries were very clear and clean. Closing the trades was pretty fast as well, after 15-20 pips or the next fractal or breach of the Mega Trend you were out. In visual mode the EA doesn’t seem to follow this. Not necessarily good or bad, just different than we were doing with the manual trading.

Hi,

Sorry I didn’t see your set files but I got them now. I noticed that the EA holds the position longer too but I think it is because of the RSI. If it is set to something like 80/20 or higher/lower then it will hold it but I have been testing 70/30 and doing ok on demo with M5 E/U. Getting about 2-3 trades a day and doing ok.

I know Mori found safety in letting trades run with the RSI closing filter. I think I am going to experiment a little with the filter off and see if I can get out of the trades sooner with a profit. I have a hard time accepting trades that go ±-+±-++++ etc. I hate giving back pips we’ve earned. I would rather take my pips and wait for the next set up. However, again, I know the RSI filter increased profits so this direction may not prove out. I will give it a whirl though just to see.

Here is a great set with RSI turned off and just let the fractals take you out. I went back 3 years on the 15 min chart and it looks very good. Here is the graph and report with the inputs.

thanks!

3years15min.zip (18.2 KB)

Here is a great set with RSI turned off and just let the fractals take you out. I went back 3 years on the 15 min chart and it looks very good. Here is the graph and report with the inputs.

definatly looks promising

The higher time frames seem much more profitable and the graph is descent as-well.

Im currently working on 30 min EUR/USD going back 3 years and then 1 hour, ill probably start forward testing within 5-7 days. Im excited to see your .set files on the other pairs. If you guys want i can have a site where members can download all the different .set files and view the report. Is it possible for me to do this and then provide a url without getting an infraction?

thanks!

thanks for this amazing ea. can i check if the 5mins chart still as profitable?
and do we still need to use pivot filter?

my account number is 236185
can i use it on live account?

Hi Jamestan, your key is : 349276072 and yes is should work on both live and demo accounts. The 5 minute chart is also profitable, but I found that the RSi and Pivot only reduce the profits and profit ratio as far as I know. I have optimized using the fractals and this seems to be better so far. But i urge other members to optimize with all different settings and post your .set files here for all of us to share, thanks!