Premji 30 pip scalper

How much does this cost?

Are you reading the same thread we are? I have not seen anything regarding cost. All it costs you is your time to learn to use it and help develop it. Give the creator your demo account number, he gives you a key to use it. For Free. Keeps scammers from throwing up charts and selling it as a new wonder system or posting it on ebay.

vosterfxandy, the EA is free as posted earlier, just get me you MT4 account# and ill generate the key for you, all I ask is you help us all optimize it so we can all learn and make some money going forward.

thanks!

Could you please generate a key for my account: 4167619

Thanks

Hi, your key for account# 4167619 is : “526852972”

thanks, let me know if you have any issues.

Hi Morie,

My account numbers are: 2677514 and 207227.

Thanks for all your efforts.

I think best entry is still use pivot filter and factals but need to manually exit.

sorry made a mistake my account is 118213 its an ECN account.

Hello, here is the key for account#2677514 key is : “377842472”

Hi, for acct#118213, the key is:“228304072”

let me know if you have any issues

thanks

I was thinking of creating a web form where the users here can generate their own keys. My first concern is I don’t want another infraction for posting a link to a web form, where you can enter maybe your MT4 account and an e-mail address where the key would be sent. Is this a good idea, this may just save me some time and make the process quick as they keys would be generated instantly, so you don’t have to wait for me. Can I do this while maintaining the rules? Aslo, I also have 2 infractions already, one for posting my e-mail address and the second for accidentally starting a thread in a different section initially. I don’t want to get banned after working so hard at getting things going here. Can a senior member or person with admin verify my current status, and provide input on the web form idea.

thanks!

Thanks but curious to know why do you need to put such restriction since it’s free. To prevent pirating? If so you can just create a form in your website or something.

morimpre,

Can you use any pivot indicator or dos it have to be the one you’ve supplied in the zip?

Also can I get a key please, account number 10551

Thx.

I think you have to use the Pivot Indicator provided.

thanks

Your key for acct#10551 is: " 215601072"

thanks,

this weekend I am going to play around with settings and see what happens. I haven’t looked yet but I was curious is there a time filter in this ea so I can set it to trade London open? I have had great success with fmt which is a London breakout bot and I am using fapturbo to trade london open again with great success and I would like to see how this robot does at that time.

Sounds good, i have some great results ill be posting later today for 30 min EUR/USD. Yes there is a market filter for all 3 markets.

thanks!

Well, here are the results going back 3 years for EUR/USD 30min chart.

with 1 lot, a 10k deposit would end up at $95,000, however, with the money management turned on, risking 5%, a $10,000 deposit turns into $ 1.25 million. in 3 years. I have attached the graphs and .set files

thanks!

30minEURUSD3years.zip (25.6 KB)

I am finding the same thing that in watching the trades progress on a demo account as soon as I see the reversal fractal or sense the market changing direction I close the trade and take my pips.

I am getting excellent results from the EA on back tests as Mori is posting. When I look at the trades in visual mode they get held for a long time and I see the balance go up and down a lot before closing. This is no problem, I can sleep at night watching demo dollars bounce up and down. The problem is can I still sleep at night with real money on the line letting the trades go that long? At this point I have a real good feel for this method and this EA, results are solid. I’m to a point where I think I am going to add this system to a couple of charts on my penny account to see if the EA performs the same in the live environment and to see if I can have the confidence to let the EA do it’s magic.

I really appreciate the feedback ejohnston5, let me know if you have any suggestions for the next version of the EA, anything or any filter that you may think would help going forward.

thanks again.