Premji 30 pip scalper

As far as I know, the indicators should be in the indicators folder, but I think you have to use the version I included.

thanks

sroz,

your indicator has to be named exactly as the EA is calling up or it won’t find it. Mori’s programmer when he personalized it changed the name to I think have _ in the title of the indicator. Rename your indicator to match exactly the name being called by the EA. Needs to be Zee_Zee_i.ex4 including the underscores.

Also, Mori, got my key issue resolved, restarted my whole system and it worked fine. Had tried restarting MT4 and that didn’t work. Complete system restart did.

Have it running right now live on penny account on EUR/USD EUR/GBP and USD/JPY.

Live account currently at even. Have had 4 trades today so far. 3 winners 1 loser. Loser wiped out profits from 3 winners. However, the loser was in the money by almost 120 pips so I manually moved the SL back to my entry point to prevent a loss from a profitable trade. The EA had the SL set 105 points back of my entry. However, each time I modified the order and changed the SL, the EA immediately issued an order and changed it back. I was not able to open the EAs property menu and set the SL to zero because it seemed like it was locked in on this trade. I didn’t want to take the EA off the chart as then it would be in free float and I didn’t want to turn all the EAs off with the MT4 button.

Anyone have a suggestion. I guess I should have just pulled the EA off that chart and ran it completely manual at that point?

This is another of those trades that were profitable and ended up a loss by holding it too long.

which time frame are you using and which .set file, dont use the default setting as they have not been optimized yet.

thanks

well we have made a page now where the users on this forum can generate their own MT4 keys for all of their live and demo accounts by entering their names e-mail addressed ans MT4 account The key will instantly be sent to your e-mail address. Am i allowed to post this URL?

Talking with a trading friend, he suggested we add a BE parameter where we could set our SL to BE after so many pips into the money. For those who like safety this would prevent the crims from taking skin away from us that we have earned.

Also, update on my Demo account. Trading M5 on 6 pairs and 1.0 lot is up $1348 since last week.

Using the E/U M15 set file you posted. Took that set file and since I liked the way it worked ran an optimization on two other pairs on M15 as well. As soon as they look like they are working I will post set files for all three.

Of course I want the bot to do well but if it doesn’t work out on my penny account it won’t cost me much, but when it does… :smiley:

I think what this ea needs is proper break-even and jumping stop function. Means SL be changed whenever profit of X pips.

Agreed, I love the idea, ill get the programmer on it today, thanks for the great suggestions for “BE parameter where we could set our SL to BE after so many pips into the money.”

also users on this forum can generate your keys at:

autoforextradingsignals

just a form I created so we don’t have to keep posting MT4 account here and we can focus on making this EA better. I will also create a section in the near future where we can all post .set files for all to use.

im glad to see this forum is actually interested in helping its users create good systems. I look forward to working here and helping to develop this Premji EA further and also help others achieve success with this EA. After all, there are plenty of pips for all.

thanks

HI, Guys here is the new EA with the addition of Stop-loss to Break-Even after in profit X amount of pips.

thanks

Premji_EA_v1.3.zip (20.2 KB)

Perfect timing. I was just clearing some room off a demo account to start testing another bot. This will fit in nicely !

I would assume all the previous keys will still work since they are based on account numbers and not EA version numbers.

HI, yes the keys should work just fine but if you have any issues let me know.

thanks

sorry if this has been answered… for 5 digits broker, do we need to add additional 0 to the stoploss or breakeven settings?

Hello

Do i need to change any EA settings because on defaults i am getting only negative trades…
Trading on 5min charts: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF

Thank You for information

Yes you must change the default setting and either optimize or use a .set file. Also I have another version of the EA today that allow for changing the ZZI period as well. I really need your help guys to start back-testing and posting .set files for forum members here so we can all get ahead.

thanks!

Premji_EA_v1.3.zip (20.2 KB)

here is a pretty good .set file for EUR/USD 30 minute chart. I will attache the .set file and graph with report, don’t use the default settings. It would be nice if somebody could optimize for 1 minute so we could start scalping here, while we wait 3 years that is

thanks

30minEURUSD3years.zip (25.6 KB)

Can You please explain where i can get .set file and how to configure settings?
Also i want to know if this system is optimized for 30 min or 5min charts?

Thank You

Wow backtesting and optimizing for even a week takes 4 hours on my system…

None the less. Here is a set file for EUR/USD M15.

As Mori stated, don’t use the defaults, they will not generate many positive trades.

The set looks good on the last six months but have not tested back for years. The settings are mostly conservative trading 0.01 lots fixed.

Change the file name to just .set Delete the .txt and save.

ill be posting a great 1 minute .set soon for EUR/USD it takes about 3-5 trades a day and makes between 5-8k monthly trading 1 lot with 8% DD, im finishing up the optimization so i should have it done within 1-2 days. Maybe we can get even better results. This is more of a scalper that Ive been looking for. If anybody has any good sets to share it would be much appreciated.

thanks!