Premji 30 pip scalper

Thanks morimpre,

Have you looked at using the ZZI for exits as well entrys?

Mori,

Can you provide me a key for 207069. Gonna put it on my penny account to see what it can do live.

Thanks,
ej5

Hi, I think you already requested a key for acct#207069, here it is again " 317150072", thanks

while manual trading, I found the the opposite ZZI effective but, the exits occurred to early and you missed out on many pips. But if you are only going for a few pips, its a great exit indicator aswell.

Do you have the set files? the zip only contains a htm file

Not sure if this is the current entry logic for ZZI, is it possible for the entry of the trade to be after passing extreme points and coming back passing the points?
meaning for buy entry, the zzi must pass beyond -100 and the coming back up touching -100 the 2nd time?
and for sell is pass beyong 100 and coming down touching the 100 before a trade is entered? i think it allows better solid trades.

Hello, the current EA only enters the first time is passes the 100 levels, but that is an interesting addition for the next version, any other suggestions you guys have for the programmer i have retained? Anything you think would help going forward.

thanks

The set is listed at the top of the report, just input the values.

thanks

morimpre,

Could you please generate a key for this account 333905

Thanks

Here is the 15 min EUR USD going back 3 years. With 1 lot, $10,000 turns into $90,925 in 3 years. Trading 5% with money manager “ON”, 10k turns into $807,453. I have attached the graphs and .set files.

thanks!

15min3years.zip (58.8 KB)

Hello, the key for acct#333905 = “443096072”.

let me know if you have any issues,

does anybody have any interesting results so far?

thanks

I’ve been trying to set the bot up on my live penny account today but as it goes I had some compatibility issues with 2 other bots that didn’t want to play fair. They didn’t like the new comer and kept closing premjis trades which insisted it wanted to open a trade. Have not been able to get to the root of the problem today as my other job has had demands today. Will work through it tonight to get it resolved. Will set one chart up with your 15 min findings on a 0.01 lot size just to see how well it does. Will keep everyone posted as this thing gets rolling.

ej5

I think having the ZZI as an exit option when you are trading on the 5 minute or 1 minute time frames would be nice, even if it’s just for 50 percent of your position. I agree that it might not be enough when trading on 15 minute and higher.

With regards to using a double cross like ejohnston5 suggested on the entry’s, I think this is one area that manual trading possibly has over automated. As the system stands at the moment it potentially gets you in a little early, using a double cross might get you in a bit late?

Thx

Interesting, thanks for the great input, keep it coming guys!

thanks

Just great…

Mori can you give me a new key for 207069. Right in the middle of testing and went to restart and it says my key is no longer valid.

ej5

this is the key I have generated: 317150072

maybe its those other EA’s you have running, please retry it, and let me know

Hi Mori,

Can you give me a key for 13323 and 224150?

Many thanks,
rozario173

Hello, they key for acct#13323 is “243321072”

Here is the key for account#224150, key=“334241072”

thanks and let me know if you have any issues.

I’m getting error when testing EA:
Cannot open file ‘C:\Program Files\MetaTrader \experts\indicators\Zee_Zee_i.ex4’ on the EURUSDm,M15

But I already have the Zee Zee indicator where it should be.
Many thanks.