Premji 30 pip scalper

Thank You for sharing!

How many trades it generates ~ per day?

Hello

Installed new EA and monitored one trade today. It was in +~90 pips today and closed in +2,5pips profit :/… are trailing TP on?

yes, it has a Break even + 2 pips in-case the market comes back as it did today.

it takes 18-20 trades a month so one almost every day or two.

thanks,

This is just the foundation set, to generate consistent profits, we will have a set for 1 hour which takes less trades but with higher accuracy, and a 1 minute set which takes more trades with lower accuracy. Then we will post backtested charts and then the decide which you prefer. The 5 minute is a nice balance we found. More to come…

thanks!

Hi All,
I just stumbled on this thread today and I took my time to read every post/comment therein in order to be up-to-date with the rest of the members. I must commend you guys for the orderliness here and also for having the same common goal of helping each other.

I have downloaded the “All Indicator.zip” file (as seen on post #1 by Morimpre) and I copied Mega_trend.ex4 and Zee_zee_i.ex4 files into my Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\ folder. Also, I copied the “premji_template” into the Program Files\MetaTrader 4 emplates folder.

I have closed and restart my MT4 software and after restarting the application, I opened a EUR/USD chart and dragged the “Mega_trend.ex4” and “Zee_zee_i.ex4” indicators onto the chart successfully but I find it impossible to drag the “Premji_EA_v1.5” onto the chart as explained in post #118 by Morimpre. This is the situation that I am now and without this step, I won’t be able to change the time setting or select the time frame I like as explained in the thread.

Finally, I am really lost on where to put in the generated key for my MT4 account in order to connect it with the server.

Please all help will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

NiceChap

I am in the same predicament and also get an error about dll file missing, which I cannot find. Would love to test this EA as well and offer any help I can. Although I have to admit I am still a newbie.

you have to put the indicators and dll file in the correct places as per fthe first few posts. We have just posted the 30 minute set aswell. I wil attache the graph. Basically the 30 Minute EUR/USD Set

10k turn into $92,147 over 3 years with trading just 1 lot.
10K turns into $1,019,815.00 over the same period with 5% MM

thanks.

I have gone through all the postings here again and I can’t find the place where you talked about dll files or where to place it. Please kindly give me the post # for that. Also, it will be very much appreciated if you can give us a step-by-step procedure on setting this EA up so that new comers will have a guide to follow and I believe this will help everybody too.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

NiceChap

It is in post #10 and there are two more indicators you need to add. At least that is how it looks to me. Now I need to find the new set files.

Hello, here is the folder again. place the DLL file in “Experts”–>“Libraries”
Put the Premji_EA_v1.4 in “Experts” and the indicators in the “indicators” folder.

thanks

Server EAwdll.zip (148 KB)

Thanks for reposting. Should we use 1.4 or 1.5? And I guess optimized settings are automatically pulled in for EURUSD M5 and EURGBP M30 based on the output of the EA on the chart, correct?

The dll file must go in your librariers folder inside of your expert folder.

Make sure you have selected allow dll input from your experts tab.

Generate a key for your account at the website mori posted. It will email the key to you. Paste that key into the spot where it has mori’s email address or says “key string”.

When you run a backtest of the EA, look at the journal and expets logs to see what indicators it is calling out. Make sure your indicator that is in the indicators folder matches this name exactly. There are few versions of the ZZI out there that are missing an “_” in the file name. You can just rename them.

Set files have to be loaded to the forum as txt files. Just rename them to set files and they should be useable by the bot when loaded into the bot.

There are a lot of time frames this bot can be traded on. The shorter the time frame the more trades and the wilder it can be. The higher the time frame the less signals it takes but the more accurate they are.

IMO - this bot picks great trades but in the past has been very slow to close them and I find myself closing them manually before I allow a retrace to occur. I’m still working on the BE feature now in the bot to determine if it is working properly and I trust it. From a previous post it appears that it is working.

Bactesting is V…E…R…Y… slow, at least on my system which isn’t brand new but isn’t very old either. I just set it up to run optimizations at night. Unfortunately a lot of times when I check it in the morning it only generated a few not so interesting trade settings. We are all going to have to just keep chipping away at these.

Use 1.4, 1.5 is the same EA i just renamed it 1.5. You can generate the key at:

http://autoforextradingsignals.com/webauth/

We have a good team optimizing the EA and posting the inputs on the server so you need not worry, all the data is pulled from the server. I will be making a site with all of the set files, details and graphs with different MM setting so you can decide which one works for your trading style, we should have this site up in a week or so.

thanks

Thanks for clarifying some of the things. So you recommend using set files or as OP stated use the optimized settings the EA pulls in.

Yes from now on, i recommend using the server data, which is pulled automatically, we have 2 sets and will have more in the weeks to come but we have worked very hard optimizing so I think these will work well. thanks

Can you share again SET files for EURGBP/30m EURUSD/5 ? many thanks

An early version was posted on top of a report I posted earlier on the forum, but I have a team that updates in regularly so I let them do their own thing going forward, I just look at the reports and approve the best ones they produce for me. I hope you understand the sets are updated regularly sometimes weekly so I recommend just letting the team handle optimization and using the data from the server, you can using it on a demo first to make sure its performing well.

thanks

The team has also posted a 1 hour EURUSD. This is the most steady and reliable but less profit aswell.

10k Into $80k in 36months with 2.55 Profit Factor

10K into $650k in 36 months with 5% MM and 1.67 Profit Factor

data from the server? how I can using it?sorry for the stupid question.

Just filled out the form, I’ll be using this on a live account soon, just waiting for some funds as I blew my existing account up lol