Price Action Algo Trading (PAAT) Journals

PAAT Trading Journal of the trades on 8 Mar 2022:

The NY market opening range and volatility were very high as geopolitical news intensified.
A 1 min (80-Point Chart) chart showed ~ 100 points move in Nasdaq and was in wide-range sideways, so no trade was taken at this time as the Pre-Algorithm trading session check on volatility does not pass:

4 Likes

Hi Soheil
I have made a full-auto-finding program to catch the T Setup situation for trading.
As you see in the attached screen. it was my last trading on AAPL-CFD.

TNX

4 Likes

This auto-finding T Setup program works completely according to the PAAT’s system.

4 Likes

Hello there,
This is my recently auto-finding T setup (I mean according to PAAT system) trade on XAUUSD-CFD . Please note the date and time of the output signal.

4 Likes

PAAT Trading Journal of the trades on 9 Mar 2022 was posted on our YouTube channel:

PAAT Trading Journal - 9 March 2022

4 Likes

PAAT Trading Journal of the trades on 10 Mar 2022 was posted on our YouTube channel:

PAAT Trading Journal - 10 March 2022

3 Likes

PAAT Trading Journal of the trades on 11 Mar 2022 was posted on our YouTube channel:

PAAT Trading Journal - 11 March 2022

4 Likes

Example of PAAT system trade on EUR/USD -11/03/2022

PAAT Trade on EUR/USD

4 Likes

Hello there,
AUDCHF
M3-m30-m5
Very Low Risk “T” Setup(according to PAAT system)
Auto Finding Setup

4 Likes

Another PAAT system trade was taken on the CFD of Nasdaq using a forex broker and MT4 on 14 Mar 2022:

Trade was taken on the CFD of Nasdaq using a forex broker and MT4

4 Likes

These are great confluences to have prior and during trading… can’t leave out journaling! Greatly appreciated!

5 Likes

PAAT Trading Journal of the trades on 14 Mar 2022 was posted on our YouTube channel:

PAAT Trading Journal - 14 March 2022

5 Likes

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the ETH/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance broker on 08 Dec 2021

An example of PAAT system trade on the ETH/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance Broker

5 Likes

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the DOT/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance broker on 22 Dec 2021

An example of PAAT system trade on the DOT/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance Broker

5 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades - Eight e-Currency trades taken from Dec 2021 to Mar 2022

Example of PAAT System Eight e-Currency Trades

5 Likes

great job, keep going

5 Likes

Hi there,
Another trade on BCH/USD that I took when my Auto-Trade Finding program sent a signal, indicating that the first 4 algorithms of the PAAT system were satiated. Then I waited for the Algo 5 and Entry signal and entered the trade, which reached all its targets as shown here:.

4 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades - e-Currencies: DOT/USDT - 19 Mar 2022

4 Likes

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the MANA/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance broker on 22 Mar 2022

4 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by algo? Is this just some specific level of an indicator that your system is using , or is like a rule coded into an EA or something?

Like 2 videos ago, the trader mentions the 5th algo, which is the “R:R ratio”. Is that number just entered manually after look at the chart with an indicator or tool?

3 Likes