Price Action Algo Trading (PAAT) Journals

Hi Samewise,

The algorithm or Algo here means checking a condition to see if that is satisfied and make the right decision as we explained in the Conditional Knowledge section of this video:

For example, as you mentioned the Algo 5, it checks the trading chart Dynamic Channel to see if the price at the entry point has a proper R/R as we will explain that in detail in This Forum in the following sections:
Workshop 25: R/R and Enter
Workshop 32: R/R Ratio Filter

Most of our successful traders check these 5-Algorithm conditions discretionary as they have developed the right decision-making skills by taking lots of smart drills in each workshop.

Some of our students with programming skills have automated some of the algo-decision making skills accurately and working to make it fully automatic.

4 Likes

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the S&P500 CFD using MT4 and a Forex Broker

4 Likes

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the S&P500 CFD using MT4 and a Forex Broker on 24 Mar 2022

4 Likes

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the DOT/USDT by one of our consistently profitable graduated students using TradingView charts and Binance broker on 25 Mar 2022

4 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades e-Currencies: ETH/USD - 27 Mar 2022

4 Likes

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the Forex pair EUR/JPY using MT5 and a Forex Broker on 28 Mar 2022:

4 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades e-Currencies DOT/USDT - 29 Mar 2022

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the DOT/USDT by one of our consistently profitable graduated students using TradingView charts and Binance broker:

4 Likes

Thank you for reviewing trades dear coach .

To be honest with you I dont prefer medium risk trades in my next trades.

I would like to follow either very low risk or low risk setups in my path ahead in my trading journey , As its more compatible to my psycology.

Thanks again,
Yasin

4 Likes

That trade was one of my favourites;)

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: Very nice trade.

3 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades - Futures CFD: Gold 29 Mar 2022

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the Futures CFD contract of Gold using MT5 and a Forex Broker on 29 Mar 2022:

2 Likes

Thank you YG for sharing your trades with all students and aspiring traders! We are so happy to see you are progressing so well and can recognize the Entry Risk Levels properly and apply the right Exit Strategy to each risk level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades: S&P500 Futures CFD - 29 Mar 2022

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the Futures CFD contract of S&P500 using MT5 and a Forex Broker on 29 Mar 2022:

3 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades: e-Currencies MANA/USDT - 30 Mar 2022

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the MANA/USDT using TradingView charts and Binance broker on 30 Mar 2022

3 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades: e-Currencies BTC/USD - 30 Mar 2022

An example of PAAT system trade was taken on the BTC/USD using a Forex broker on 30 Mar 2022

3 Likes

Example of PAAT System Trades: S&P500 Futures CFD - 1 Apr 2022

An example of PAAT system live trade was taken on the Futures CFD contract of S&P500 using MT4 and a Forex Broker on 1 Apr 2022:

3 Likes

That was a good trade, S&P is one of my favourites in my watchlist :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi YG,
I agree with you and most forex brokers offer CFD contracts of major liquid global stock indices, suitable for day-trading by everyone around the three time-zones.

Thanks YG for sharing your trades and appreciate if you could directly post your daily trades in this forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi ,

Hope you are well!

Yes sure, I would share them including full review step by step.

Best regards. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This seems advanced i just buy when its going up and sell when its going down in a way that keeps my losing streak low so i can place big bets more often

2 Likes