Price Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tell

I don’t have a set time, but a trade that triggers in the first few hours of the Asian session puts me off.

Interesting point. Could you elaborate more on that?

From my experience, setups that break their highs or lows during early Asia don’t end up working out.

DnB,

This is my second trade with DnB PA, both winners. I picked up 45 pips on the trade. I really have not traded daily PA before, just learning as I go. Any feedback by DnB and readers is appreciated. I just set it up as a basic trade. Did I set up the SR levels correctly?

Thanks,
GJ

Nice one. S&R levels are accurate to me as i have the same levels on my chart. You have Tp just below the strong resistance which is another good thing according to me, as you can see now, price is hovering around that resistance level. I would like to go long once that level is broken and turns into swing.

GudLuk…

Greg… I think you have waaaaaaaay too much indicators! I can’t even see the price.

Just a thought.

:47:

Yea, I stripped them off the more recent post.
GJ

You guys that caught the GBPJPY Inside bar trade must be pretty happy, that was certainly a quick 1:3 trade

Hello folks

Notice those candles in the charts of gold and silver (weekly chart). Where is support? lol …

Dont know what exactly you are asking about ? But, here are the support level’s i’ve in my chart Support in Gold is at 1530.00 and Silver at 27.00.

Looking for short signals once price reaches Mean value n gives out valid signals…

Just by looking at your charts, I’ve marked out what I think is the key support level…

Did anyone spot the pinbar in EURJPY ? It’s resting on the resistance and prices away from mean value. Seem’s like a valid setup. Drop your opinions.

Good morning guys

Thanks for the comments.

About EURJPY, G8888 can you please post a chart …

Here’s the Chart

Nice gs8888, I hope that one works out for you. Looks like you got in that one a little bit late lol

It seems that will continue to drop in H4, but is lower time frame!

The trade i took is a counter trend one. Only reasons were Pinbar at Support level and also price were far away from the EMA’s. Let’s see if the trade works out or not.

Not much really going on right now, just have to wait and see how the daily candles close at the end of the session to help us determine what’s going on.

Agree with that. I was checking some fundamentals to know, why the pairs have been sliding. Couldn’t find any reason though.

You’re only going to give yourself a head ache trying to match market behavior with fundamentals :smiley: