Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Excellent. I still My holding AU trade. Very low liquidity at the moment. Wish you the same Alan

Grabbed nice price from Gold trades. With that I will call it a week. Add colors to your weekend.

It’s party time :29:

WOW, Nice trades. Any ideas on this week ?

Hello Perry,

Thanks mate. :57: I have some ideas for this week. Please check below posts.

Only looking for short opportunities for the pair. Current levels look very interesting to me. But PA still choppy and cannot identify clear signal to try a short.

1.5250 is the very important resistance level for GU at the moment. Monitoring the pair closely to take an aggressive short entry around this level.

My last week AU short trade closed at break even. However I missed another opportunity to short this pair around 1.0400. Cannot trust the PA & no clear signal for the moment.

Failed to break above 200EMA. Still waiting for 1629 to take a risk free short.

EUR/NZD

Very nice pattern on the EUR / NZD pair. Support and resistance levels held for nearly a month now. May be the real deal is now to break the support. :22::

Unfortunately, because I do not understand English, see do not understand the content of the article, but translated by Google, and can be understood about the meaning, so I benefited, thanks to the author’s selfless dedication, thank!:10:

Hello Robert,

Good day, Looks like the EUNZ try to reach the upper resistance level again. I took a small long at the bottom and grabbed a few pips.

Pound still in the consolidation zone waiting to act a a break outside the blue zone. maybe the FOMC will do it for us later.

Sorry Mate. I really don’t understand your comment here. Can you elaborate it ? May be I can help you

Nicely done and I think you were lucky to get out of that trade with a profit. Support level broken nicely. Wish I had a chance to try a short there.

Hello Grix,

Firework still not started. Still in the same zone. May be later today. :confused:

Well, Same thing applies for EU as well. Same range trading. More room to the upside. Probably we can see 1.2985.

AU is probably heading to the next resistance zone at 1.056 - 1.060.

Robert,

I am pretty sure that the AU will revisit 1.040 before launch again. Patiently waiting to take that opportunity. :5:

Very good!

Hello Perry,

Hope you got AU long there. I missed some good trades today.

I missed this wonderful short opportunity on USD/CHF pair.