Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

omg, Look at the price action on EJ just like EU. Straight fall and probably going to revisit 118.50. :wink:

Very Bearish price action on EU. Hopefully pair heading to 1.27s

Gold still trading on the channel. This is why PA always works over holy grail.

Hello Robert,

Very slow market since Monday. No sign of a reversal for the moment. EU will continue the downtrend for sure.

Hello Robert,

Nice channel. Break this channel to the downside will offer good selling opportunities ? Do you have any ideas on your mind ?

Hope you got something there. I am still holding my short trade and targeting below 1.27.

Today we have a somewhat good market. NY may give a lot of opportunities. Keep an eye on.

Again support level held and there is more room for bulls. Be careful especially on short trades. Not recommend now.

Perry, you did a wonderful job here. I missed this trade and well you got it correctly. Sooner or later 1.27 - 1.26 is on the way

USD /CHF

Double bottom held and to the nearest resistance once again. Looking only for longs at these levels.

AU

Expecting 1.040 to reload longs. Letโ€™s see.

Exiting a quarter of my short trade but looking for a possible add up to the short at around 1.2880.

Your thoughts?

Thanks Robert. I closed this one and I call it a week. See you next week.

Hello Grix,

I hope now we are in a good supply zone. If the pair not resisted at this level probably will heading above 1.298X.

Still no clear bearish sign. If pair turned to the upside, I bet it will reach above1.298X.

GU looks very promising at current levels. Still on the 200 MA line. Worth a short but rather would like to wait. :eek:

Canโ€™t wait. Took this quick EU short and covered quick 15+ pips.

Short EJ. Target 118.69

Robert,

I took a GU short trade and banked 60+ pips. Hope you also had a nice day.

Robert,

EuroDollar Failed to go up and well resisted on your red line above. I missed this awesome opportunity. :mad: