Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Had nice time with EU shorts. But was hoping to get more pips from EU. But the pair once again failed to break 1.2950

PA very bullish at the moment. 4 Hr chart clearly shows the higher. Consider longs above 1.3063.

Still holding GU shorts

Minimum Bid rate by ECB on the way. Play safe mates. Spikes possible before the announcement. :19:

Wonderful trading mate. Nice pipping

Bulls in control on small time frames. Long may be a good option. Waiting for the announcement.

Hello Perry,

Thanks & same to you.

That was a freaky movement on EU but well played with in the levels. :29:

GY bounced off from the 4hr TF - 200 EMA and offers very good opportunities to go long from here. I already missed a very good long opportunity at 142 and waiting for nice PA pattern to reload.

Finally GOLD broke the silence. No counter trades for me at these levels but patiently waiting for 1629 to get a short.

Nice double bottom on GBP/NZD and pair ready to launch to the upside. Important level to track is 1.8136. Will enter if PA break above 1.8136.

Hello Robert,

Any idea on EU and GU ? I took small longs trades earlier today. Thanks in advance.

Well, GN broke the 1.8136 and currently trading at 1.8263. Hope you got some nice green pips from this trade.

Would like to post my EU short trade as well. Any suggestions on the future outlook of EU ?

Hello Alana,

Good to see you. Sorry about the late reply. Regarding EU, I was open to the both sides but with the break of 1.2985 now I am only looking for shorts. Missed very good short opportunity at 1.298.

Still neutral on GU. Will update here if I got any clue.

Hello Perry,

WOW, you got my trade mate. Missed this trade badly when I was away. My only advice for you is to keep the trade open with stop loss above 1.2950. Good luck. You’ve improved a lot.

Missed this one as well. Crossed 150 + pips from the 1.8136. Good luck for those who got the trade right.

AUD/USD

AU trading in the nice supply zone and failed to cross above 1.03688. I prefer to take a low risk short around 1.0400.

EA crossed the 200 EMA and looking for possible pullbacks to reload the shorts.

Hello Robert,

Took a short at 1.0400 and banked quick 20 pips. Thanks for your levels sir. Wish a very happy weekend.

Regards,
Alan