Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Hello Perry,

Yep it is. Nice play on the same support and resistance levels. I am waiting till break of either s or r levels to take a break out trade.

Nice to hear that. Good to see you improving. Keep it up.

I can see nice 01 hr bullish candles on GU. Rather I would like to remain bearish.

As you can see nothing new. Same levels.

Support level held and on the way to next resistance level.

Why I missed this lovely one ??? :confused:

In the mean time what the heck happened to the gold ? Channel broke finally. Aiming $1526. 8X ( 2012 low ) to try a long.

Took A few EU breakout trades and holding few at the moment. Looks like the pair needs 1.287X before continuing the long run.

Both EJ and GU pairs touched the near resistance level and stalling at the moment. Will these pairs be Back to support level or break to the upside ? That’s what I am concerned at the moment. Today we have NFP day. Something will happen for sure.

However I would like to call it a week. See you guys next week.

:23:

Robert,

As usual good trades seeing from you. Have a great weekend.

Thanks Perry. How about you ? Got any ideas for the new week ?

NFP worked out well. Closed the final one with over 130+ pips.

GBP/JPY,

Support level nicely held and the pair in the uncontrollable bullish run at the moment. I cannot see any near resistance level. Hopefully pair will go above 155 soon.

EUR/JPY

Same bullish pattern for EJ just like GJ. Now the sky is the limit for yen ladies. Looking for possible retracements to load longs.

Gold quickly recovered from NFP. Will lower leg of the channel act as a resistance or not ?

Hello Robert

How are you doing ? Took a small long trade on the recent pullback. I cannot see any near resistance levels to consider an exit. If you have any exit levels please let me know. I don’t want to close this trade soon.

Alan,

Good one. Keep your trade open until a bearish signal. I will give updates if I found any.

Failed to maintain the bullish momentum and trying to retest the bottoms again.

Big level 1.3165 on the way. Looking for a short opportunity. But If the pair continues the bullish momentum next R at 1.33.

USD/CHF

Took a USD/CHF short trade targeting below 0.91

Good trade Robert. I normally don’t trade USD/CHF coz I don’t know much about the pair. Seems like you are an expert in all pairs.

Robert,

Yep, Really agree with your levels mentioned here. I am also waiting for a good opportunity to short EU from the top. Market seems a bit slow today. May be London will add some liquidity.