Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Exit + 40

Nothing new I still have the same levels. later this week may be.

Never expected a drop like this one. No clue at the moment. :33:

EUR/NZD

Double top and good supply zone to try a small short. Short @ current levels targeting 1.5050.

Nice rejection off from 200 EMA. Pair once again heading to 100.

Once again EU dropped heavily. Looking for possible shorts at current level targeting 1.2985

Nice double bottom formation and back to 1400 again. Monitoring current price action closely.

Current supply zone looks attractive. Took a small USD/CHF short with 30 pips sl.

Hello Robert,

Looks like a very good short opportunity. But Very low liquid market today. We can see some action may be in NY session

Hi Brenda,

Hope you had an awesome weekend. Actually this one got my SL with -25 pips. However I covered the pips with other trades.

Was very lucky with my Last week’s 02 Gold trades to close at the exact reversal point. Current price action indicates bull run. According to my charts, I prefer to see 1540 for possible shorts.

Updated Chart

According to 4hr TF, EU still trading above 200 EMA and failed to break below. However I still cannot identify a bullish price pattern. So I am gonna wait for a clear signal to try a short or long. 1.30 is the very important level to track if EU moving to the downside.

Still holding this 70+ pips AU short from next week with an open take profit. My main Tg level is 1.0200.

21 pips to achieve my target

Hello Robert,

Big 01Hr bear candle on EU. I may be too late. But caught a small EU short ? Did you get any levels to the downside ?

Hello Robert,

Nice trade. One way ticket to the downside. Happy pipping :slight_smile:

Hi Robert,

What are your thoughts on current Gold levels ? Yesterday I took a small short trade and pair went in my direction until a quick bull candle got my Stop Loss at break-even eventually.

In the mean time I prefer to try a UJ long.

Will

Still holding this short trade 100 + pips.

Hello Will,

Don’t try Gold longs. We are in a short term up trend. No shorts for me until 1540.