Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

EU forming nice double top formation on Daily chart. However no sign of a reversal. EU very strong at the moment

Hi Robert, exactly what I wanted consult with you. Last Sunday I’ve done some analysis and pointed out three possible entries and targets. See attached weekly chart. Then accordingly your school, should wait for PA to go short. Now on Daily we do have nice price action, don’t we?

Hello Robert,

Hope EU will continue in the same direction. But I would like to try a counter trade :wink:

Hey Perry,

Agree. Market looks so dull. Better to wait for next few days.

Hello Robin,

First of all welcome to the thread. Yes we have a good resistance zone to place shorts. But we don’t have a perfect bearish setup like an inside bar, pinbar,etc. So I would like to wait for one before taking a short.

Still holding these trades. :smiley:

Nice trade robert. I think it is still going down after FOMC effect.

Hey Robert,

Seasons Greetings ! :smiley:

How are the things and what is your plan for this week ? I am not gonna trade this week. But will keep eyes on the market.

Thanks Alan. FOMC worked for me. Bagged another 100+ pips from those trades.

Same here. I am going to take a rest this week. But surely will watch the market activity. Merry X mas and happy new year to you as well.

Regards,
Robert

After double top EU looks bearish. But with this volatility, hopefully pair won’t make big movements.

Same to you buddy

Sort of weird to see the currency markets closed for xmas… But it is what it is. Make the most of the week guys!!

Apex.

Hiya Apex,

How was X-mas ? Did you enjoy it to the max ? Football all the way. Happy to see Chelsea climbing the ladder

Hello Gents,

How are the things ? Back after long holidays. Hope you guys doing great. Well so many things to do in this new year. Still in the planing phase.

Let’s start this new year in Green :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Eu looks bearish at the current price levels. I was too late. But would like to try a small short trade

Another trade for the new year.

AU still ranging at major support level. Good bulls / bear fight. I am so sure that bulls will lead the race. So would like to go for a long trade with a tight stop loss.

USD/CHF also in a very good Resistance level.

Still no interest to short the pair. Going to closely monitor it

Hey Rob,

I may join with you soon. Not much trading these days.

Hello Alan,

Better to wait for a signal. AU still bearish. No sign of a reversal. I will remain neutral for the moment