Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Still it is really hard to find clear direction to trade.

But in EU bears failed to go below 1.3280 area. So until 1.3330 area holds we have a high possibility to reach 1.34XX soon. Lets see.

I have a small long at 1.3300 area

Gold still stalling at the 1692 area. I have levels to the downside 1661 and to the upside 1732 levels. But there is no sign even from a candle formation.

Cable looking to heads up to the North. Looking to try a small long with the break of 1.5919 area.

Getting closer to your downside level 1661.

Hello Robert,

Hope you to some massive pips from these long trades. Cheers & have a nice weekend.

Yes, Now we are in a very important level. Back to 1692 or 1633 ? Still no sign of reversal. Looking forward to enter either long or short with the confirmation.

Well, though there are spikes to the downside I was bullish on the pair. Stop loss took this trade with b.e + 10.5. However later I took another long and missed a chance to manage the take profit levels while I was away. However grab 80+ pips from the long trade. :slight_smile:

Sorry chart here.

Last week was a good one for me. Took nearly 300 pips from all trades.

Month almost finished. Only few days left. Next week may see another volatile week due to that and couple of fundamental news on the way. Wish you a happy week end.

WOW :slight_smile: Nice results mate. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks mate. Hope you are on the right track to earn handsome pips. :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,

Very slow week so far. Fire works about to start with the FOMC and NFP.

I have profitable USD/CHF short with 50+ pips targeting at 0.9125 area.

Nice place to take a short at the current levels. Minimum 1.0407 promising.
Lets see

Nice trade. I think you TP hit with the yesterday’s down trend

Yes That was a wonderful trade with 150+ pips on a single trade

Current price levels are very attractive to try a small long. But better to wait for a clear signal

[B][U]It’s NFP day[/U][/B]

Lot of fire works expecting today. Would like to give analysis on some pairs. But it is really hard to decide the directions early. Lets see

EU extremely bullish on every time frame. Weekly time frame give some clear picture about the direction.

EU volatile even in the Asian session now. We cannot decide the which direction that the pair gonna pick after the NFP. Hence currency pair above the weekly 200 MA, there is a high probability to reach 1.3832 area which is 61.8 Fib level.

Pullback to 1.3490 may give a good entry to reload longs. But with the current trend it is really hard for pair to reach there.

So I am ultimately bullish on the pair and looking for good pullback in lower time frames to enter.

USD/CAD

After the drop pair stalling in a good support level & also @ 50.0 Fib level to take a breath to go higher again.
Still we cannot identify bullish PA pattern to reload longs. If this PA not reversed at this level next support level @ 0.9923 area which is also 61.8 Fib level.

Still we are playing in the same levels as last week. But hope fully with the NFP pair will select the direction.