Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Thanks for the levels. I love to see 1.38

How are you ? Well I am neutral on EU at the moment. Need to track few levels before reach 1.38.

Tried a EJ long early today and covered some pips. Rest running with a tight SL at the moment.

Hello Robert,

Nice trade with nice profit. Would like to see your analysis as well as trading results. Good luck on your trade

Thanks alan. I closed my all EJ today due to bearish PA behavior. Hope you are doing good.

Nice Long Trade. Pair may reach new high today.

Hello Everyone,

After some time just after my busy schedule. Hope you guys are doing well. Looking forward to post trades soon. No trades for me today. Stay tuned.

Took EU short based on the Shooting star on Daily Chart.

Getting closer to my target at 1.3260. I can see there is a high possibility to sink further mainly due to trading below 200SMA. Lets see

EJ failed to broke 127 this week. Getting closer to my target

Nice Results. Please keep posting

Hello Everyone,

Very busy these days and less time to spend on forums. Hope everyone doing good. Took EU & EJ shorts today and TP hit early while I was away.

Took nearly 300+ pips on every position. But missed another 300+ pips due to early TP hit.

EU Analysis

Very good area to try a small long. But cannot trust PA after the bearish run. waiting for PA confirmation. Break below this level may open door to 1.3000

GU also in a very nice position on weekly chart. Break below 1.5112 may wide open to 1.4946 level

hello,
I did bookmark your thread. well done.

So sad you missed the ride. However profit is profit. Good luck

Thanks mate. Would like to see your ideas, analysis,queries or anything

Yeah that’s true. What about you ? everything going well ?

Still nothing confirmed on the pair. But I am bullish at the moment. Looking to try small long trade on Monday. TG up to 1.3308. Nice channel on Daily chart as well. Lets see