Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Very good article to take a look on this week end about 7 Signs You Know You’re Maturing As A Trader

Hello Everyone,

It’s a sunny day here. Enjoy the weekend.

Boney M. “Sunny” - YouTube

Reached near 1.3000 with a style. Missed a very good setup here with the rejection of 200Ema.

Currently EU trading at the major support level. Long TF depicts that pair still in a uptrend & this is the better place to look for longs until the break below 1.2985.

Very nice insider bar pattern & divergence on GU which confirms the pair to the upside.1.5251 is the key level to track.

Small pin bar on Gold 4hr TF & trading at very good resistance level. Would like to try a small short here.

UJ bounced off from 200 ema with a nice long wick pin bar. However candles followed by pin bar not confirmed the upside yet. So I am still bearish biased and waiting for price to reach around 92.50 to take a low risk short entry to ride till 87.00.

Hope you are doing good & saw some wonderful analysis from you today. I am with you for this Gold trade.

Hello Perry,

Hope you are doing good. Unfortunately Gold turned against me and loss few $. Major reason was the stop loss level. Spkies got my trade :17:

Took some longs and shorts on Gold. Long turned to a loser due to false breakout and covered the same in the next short trades.

USD/CHF in a major supply zone. Looking for a short near 0.9386.

Nice area to take a UJ short at fib 50.0 level. But today is Friday.

No trades for me today except for a very good PA pattern. See you guys on next week.

Hello Robert,

I am very afraid to trade yen pairs. Can’t trust them at all. I had bad experience with those. Saw your results this week. Winner winner, chicken dinner. :39:

Happy weekend

LOL : :smiley: mate. Hope you also had a wonderful weekend. We have more things to come this week including ECB rate and NFP. Lets see what we can do. Good luck on trading

Covered some EU longs from the bottom. EU Failed to break above 1.3063 and open more room to go down again. We may see the same range of EU until NFP & ECB Combo.

EJ very calm at the 200 EMA. Which may indicate massive movement coming soon. I am more with the brears until break above 200EMA on 1H TF.

Hello Robert,

Very good trade on EU. Keep pipping. Please give us some ideas as well.

:18: Still I don’t have luck in forex. May be soon. Thanks for your words Robert Sir.

In forex you don’t need luck but better system with good trading discipline. That will give you the sucess. Wish you for it.