Price Action, Market Structure & Bollinger Band

oh, thats unfortunate :confused:

1 Like

Hello Sigg,
That bear candle was closed but I see what you mean about the rejection

1 Like

Cheers Cloud,
I must stand back from the screen and get spotting and thanks for the feedback.

Hi CloudNinee,
I checked the daily charts of all currency pairs, but I couldn’t detect any pair which will potentially reject B+ or B-. It needs sharp experienced eyes. Only GBP/JPY may have a little potential. Any hint please?

1 Like

Check GOLD, check AUD pairs, they are all having a correction channel which is now being broken.

1 Like

I love this strategy thanks for sharing with us.

but any chanche you can send me 23 currency pairs?

1 Like

I will send it to you via direct message. Thanks.

A million thank yous @Cloudninee for sharing your strategy, I had heard about it before but had not had a chance to really look into it. Reading the thread has made me understand better.
Would you mind please sending me the currency pair list.
TIA

1 Like

Best of luck, make sure you backtest or demo it first to get the feels and rules right. I have sent you the pairs via direct message.

1 Like

That is quite impressive. The way you have explained your strategy in detail is pretty good. This will be of so much help to traders, especially the ones who have just started trading. The trading charts are good as well.

1 Like

Thanks a ton for this helpful post.

1 Like

cloud could you send me the pairs that you trade in this statergy please

1 Like

Hi CloudNinee,
Can you please show us a chart which should not be selected or a chart which may confuse us? Thanks,

Hi CloudNinee,
Need your help please.
In the chart below, I saw 1st Red candle rejected B-, next engulfing Bullish candle and then 3rd day, I took Buy trade (Demo), but it failed. What mistake did I do please?

Hey @supshin, that’s an extremely weak bullish engulfing candle if I have ever seen one :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, that’s not a strong reversal signal to trade off. If it was me I’d prefer a much longer rejection wick of the lower band and a stronger bullish engulfing. You can clearly see the price has reversed downwards very strongly and it even retested the middle of the band twice and could not break above it. That means it’s on a strong downtrend and I’d have rather traded the continuation signal to the downside (when it retested the middle of the band) rather than a reversal trade where you did.

Hope that makes sense?

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you mean by this? If you can elaborate I can try to assist :slight_smile:

I will send it to you via direct message.

Hi,could you send me the pairs you trade.Many thanks.
I have a trade on AUDCAD at the moment i took the trade because of the long rejection wick of the middle band,sorry unable show any screenshots.I would appreciate any input you can share.
Once again a million thanks for taking the time to share the way you trade

1 Like

I’ve sent it to you in a direct message.

1 Like

Sorry but I`ve looked in my messages but unable to view.

1 Like