Price Action That Matters

Hi guys

I’m a bit confused with my hot forex charts now as the 4hr TF appears to be moving differently to my fxdd charts. Can anyone with hot forex confirm that these are new York close candles?

BA

[QUOTE=“cosminc77;557137”]

Hello, friends!

If you use MT4 or MT5 you can install an indicator which will tell you the position relative to your Account Balance, The Risk in Percentage and your Stop Loss:

Position Size Calculator for MetaTrader

It is a very useful tool for commodities and others strange fx pairs if you don’t want to calculate the pip value.

Have a great week to you all![/QUOTE]

Thanks Cosminc, sounds interesting. Will check this out.

BA

[QUOTE=“Mr B A Barracus;557147”]Hi guys

I’m a bit confused with my hot forex charts now as the 4hr TF appears to be moving differently to my fxdd charts. Can anyone with hot forex confirm that these are new York close candles?

BA[/QUOTE]

Hello again, I have just spoken with hot forex support and was told that the candles are GMT + 2. Am I correct in assuming they are not New York Close candles? I’m gutted if they aren’t because I really like the wide range of commodities that they offered.

Thanks again

BA

How do you know I didn’t take the trade?:cool:

We have a nice double top on gbpusd daily. If it breaks the area 1,6115-30 I will short the pair, how about you?

I also think that 1,383 will be a serious top for eur/usd

Just be careful because at the moment the time difference between us & NY,
is only 4 hrs instead of 5.

[QUOTE=“daydreamer65;557194”]

Just be careful because at the moment the time difference between us & NY,
is only 4 hrs instead of 5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Daydreamer, your right, I’ve been thinking about this and it should return to normality after this weekend when clocks in the U.S also go back? I think that’s right.

BA

You are teasing me now :21: I won’t ask since I know you won’t say anyway unless you want to

well it went back on me but I didn’t move to BE decided to carry it over till the end :57:

I am in the trade, I entered it on Friday. Like I mentioned on my Mainstreet to Millionaire facebook post, price is getting squeezed right now. There is EMA support coming up from underneath, but there is a fairly significant overhead resistance. So we are seeing price bouncing around in that area. I am looking for price to break down. Last month we had a large bearish 2BR and a large evening star. We had the bearish pin bar on 8 hour last Friday and we just had a large bearish pin bar on the last 2 hour candle. This doesn’t guarantee us that price will break down, but I would say as long as price is being contained below 1.4400, the edge is for a bearish breakout.

Well, Shane and Yves…maybe I was on to something. You see the big dogs talking about this one. USD/CHF, short. Aaron and Eternal. Hope I can get in on this after work today.

Sorry!!
Their talking about AUD/CHF.
My bad!

Well, I’m waiting for something to happen in the area of .8943 USD/CHF.
(sorry I can’t post chart, I’m at work)

Ok squeezing and hammer :slight_smile: 2 things I should educate myself about

You see the results of a price squeeze all the time, you probably just didn’t realize what was causing it. A lot of times if price gets stuck in a little range and then breaks out in one direction with huge force, it is because a support area was converging with a resistance area. Eventually price has to break out one direction or the other.

hey guys i need some serious help! which brokers are u using? im using oanda but use pepperstone mt4 demo because they have new york close candles. but i just changed to alpari mt5 demo today because they have the installed 8hr charts in them and they claim that their candles are new york close. but my pepperstone and alpari closes are different! can anyone shed some light on this? cheers!

Sorry guys but we need to wrap up the broker discussions. I will have to get a list of approved brokers on the first page of this thread, but in the meantime you can get all of your broker questions answered very quickly with a google search. If you want to continue broker discussions please do it through private messaging. There are also broker discussion threads here on babypips.

Aren’t they talking about EURAUD ?

Yep. I posted my correction on the next post after that one.
So, I am waiting on the “when” to have an entry regarding the USD/CHF.

I wouldn’t focus on USDCHF, before being tradable, it would have to move up to 0.899ish and show signs of reversal. Anything else would be very risky. Have a look at AUDNZD when you get back home. It’s forming a 2bar reversal at the top of a range, there is still a lot of time until NYclose (you know that better than me given where you’re located), it could even form a BEEB if price goes further down in the meantime.

Ok. I got it. I just WOULD like to pick 'em out myself. I kind of feel like that’s cheating, internally to myself. But, I will be looking at that.
Thanks Yves. Thanks for being here.