Professional Trader offering Free mentorship via Babypips chat room

heh… thanks Tansen! appreciate the positive words. I guess u get some one on one stuff cuz u buddy’d me on skype…and since i have a ROCKING social life (that’s sarcasm), my only skyp buddies are traders/aspiring traders.

But ya guys…i’m interested in helping out. the most you post…it may take some time…but the more i end up answering :slight_smile:

Jay

wanted to take the time to post up some fresh daily Sup/Dem levels…this week…i found a few good ones…and wouldn’t u know it…I think EVERY single one worked.

If you had a loser…post it up. lets find out why.

Jay

Here’s a setup that just triggered on aud/jpy on thursday…depending on your stop loss…it would already be a profitable trade.:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres two that hit this week on aud/usd…both were profitable. I took this trade in a live journal on my other thread for those who want to see when i entered and exited:

Two setups…both profitable. that’s potentially 3 out of three. I will post more later this weekend.

Jay

P.S.

Notice how price bounced RIGHT AROUND the previous significant daily highs. it’s a pretty classic “breakout to new highs…what was resistance becomes support”…except on a daily time frame…in a fresh daily zone.

not the strongest daily zone…but the previous significant highs add to the strength…and the knowledge of where a turn is most likely :wink:

Here’s a setup on chf/jpy. Long at 83.40, stop 38 pips, target 76 pips.

It worked out quite well.

Here’s a Eur/Usd short trade from a daily supply zone (sorry…it’s labeled dem zone in the pic…but i meant supply zone!)

check your 1 hr charts to see how price orginally fell from this level a few days before retraceing to it. You’ll see it was
really a perfect level to take…and one I am wishing I DID take!

There were two other markets with great setups this week…gbp/aud, and usd/chf. both had successful moves…sweetpip took the usd/chf if i remember correctly.

in fact, of all the good looking levels…every single trade worked out this week…save maybe 1 or 2 exceptions.

was a week of 85%+ winners :wink:

Jay

Great trading jay! Thanks for sharing, as always! :slight_smile:

hey i was just going thru your vids - i like that method.
i need to join a group of traders that i can be accountable to.
are you still taking students?
i have blown up my accounts in the past and dont want to do it again.

rick…i’m in the babypips chat room from time to time… usually before london open.

if you see me there…i can help u more at that time most likely

Jay

Hey guys… .after some consideration, i’ve decided to post some of my trades for this week here ahead of time.

I am also using a standard CFTC disclosure. Really everyone, this is for learning. please do not trade anything I post up here. You could lose everything in your account, and more.

All Trading involves risk. Leveraged trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. Be aware and accept this risk before trading. Never trade with money you cannot afford to lose. All forecasting is based on statistics derived from past performance of any trading methodology is no guarantee of future results. No “Safe” trading system has ever been divided and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.
Before you make any investment or trading decisions, you should carefully inform yourself about the opportunities and risk. Apart from the financial aspects, this might also include the fiscal and legal ones. Please particularly note that the past performance of a trading system or trading strategy is not indicative of future results. See also CFTC RULE 4.41

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

aud/cad - risking 0.35%
short 1.0423
stop 1.0465 (42 pips)
target 1.0342 (79 pips)

risking 0.35%
short from 1.0395
stop 1.0435 stop (40 pips)
target 1.0335 (60 pips)

========================

aud/jpy risking 0.4%
short 79.38
stop 79.93 (55 pip stop)
target 78.00 (138 pip target)

========================

aud/usd risking 0.4%
short 1.0190
stop 1.0230 (40 pips)
target 1.0070 (120 pips)

aud/usd risking 0.4%
short 1.0265
1.0350 stop (85 pip stop)
target 1.0105

============================

gbp/usd risking 0.35%
short 1.6030
stop 1.6075 (45 pips
target 1.5910 (120 pips)

gbp/usd risking 0.35%
short 1.0650
stop 1.6104 (54 pips)
target 1.5910 (140 pips)

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Is that a typo on gbp/usd 1.0650 ? Should be 1.6050 ?

yes talon. it should be…

i’m going to change my name from Jay to “Mr. Typo”

Mr. Typo

Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t being totally clueless LOL

hey Jay, could you post a picture of one of those. AUD/CAD maybe? Since that’s one we looked at the other night. I want to see what you’re seeing. I’m drawing my supply lines and get close to what you have.

Would I be right in seeing a demand area down around 1.0024 to 1.0093 ? But that’s a wide area maybe it cold be narrowed down to 1.0054 looking at a 4H chart?

Depends on how long term the outlook is. :smiley:

Hi Jay, great thread and thank you for posting these, interesting insight. One question, and sorry if I am being slow - hectic weekend here, so very possible! - but you posted those trades last night, but are they trades for this week, or trades you took last week? I have not gone through the list, but I ask simply as I took an AUD/CAD Short last Monday, off the 240 chart, at very similar numbers to yours (Entry 1.0417, Stop 1.0468, TP 1.0315) but that was last week, not this week. Your opening line of this post made me think this week, but the numbers on that AUD/CAD trade make me think last week.

Sorry, am a big fan of your thread, and your trading style, so just like to be clear and understand your posts.

Apologies if I am just misreading!!

ST

(And sorry for chopping the disclaimer off in the quote - I agree with it, just didn’t want to clutter your thread by requoting the whole post)

Hi Simon
because there was more supply than demand at those areas, if price gets back to that area then we can expect there to still be more supply than demand. The more times price touches that area the more supply gets depleted so you ideally try and trade the first retrace back. It’s a ‘virgin’ area… hmmm… :smiley:

Simon…these will be valid for this week, and probably the next few weeks as well.However, consider them “dead” if i don’t repost them for the following week. And of course trade this on demo only, or just watch and learn.

Disclaimer: Nothing on this thread is a recommendation or suggestion that anyone reading this should trade. Trading is very risky, and you will very likely lose your entire trading account, and in some cases more than your entire trading account. I recommend tht NO ONE take these, or any other trades, under any circumstances with real money

Jay

ANd ya… Talons right here Simon. that’s the idea anyway :slight_smile:

Jay

Good morning and thank you for the responses, guys: I asked simply as the AUD/CAD numbers were so similar to my own trade from last week that I wondered if I had misunderstood the opening of Jay’s posts, wondered whether these were trades from last week rather than a watchlist. I have the kids on my own until Wednesday morning when Mrs Templar returns from work in London, so I am easily confused at the moment…!

I have the same setup in my watchlist for the next couple of weeks, I just don’t attach such specific Price levels to watchlist notes so wasn’t sure we were talking about the same things.

Thank you, both of you, for clearing things up for an addled trader surrounded by kids’ toys!

ST