hogarste
talond
tansen
billyD
pippard
wrtm_19
pirate
hoiwoon

If anyone else wants to come…please post your interest here!

Jay

TONIGHT’S WEBINAR WILL BE AT 5:00 am E.S.T (that’s 5:00 am New York Time…about 5 1/2 hrs from now)

please either RSVP here, or show up on this thread at 4:45 am E.S.T. so you can get the link to anymeeting and the log in details for mikogo (to see the screen.)

Please see post # 551 on this page for details about how to watch and hear the webinar please, thank you:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/39827-professional-trader-offering-free-mentorship-via-babypips-chat-room-56.html

Jay

Hey Jay, I didn’t realize you were having a webinar tonight. I don’t work tomorrow, and If I’m still awake I’ll be at your webinar!

Cool man…your names on the list. hope to see you there!

Jay.

Also…will be posting up log in info within the next few minutes.

Stay Tuned!

Jay

Hi Jay,

I’ve been going through your thread and wondering whether you can include me in tonight’s webinar…if it’s not too late, of course.

Thanks

Your good Siogok. I got you down. see you then :slight_smile:

Jay

If it’s ok to just observe for a moment I would really like to be on that list :slight_smile:

your on it sebastianb.

Jay

Hey Jay,

I would love to join the webinar if there’s still space.

…Thanks

Ok Augusta… I got you down. the chat room is open now. I won’t be doing anything in it for another 2 hrs…but feel free to join at any time now.

jay

Hello everyone,

I noticed I’m not on the list I suppose because I didn’t choose wich time I prefer to be in. As at that time was already decided I didn’t bother but it fits my schedule no problem. Please Eremarket count me in if you allow it, I’m interested in learning about this trading style wich is very similar to what I’m leaning on.

At the moment I’m trying to get everything working as I never used mikogo or anymeeting, will ask some question in chat in case I find a benevolent soul to help me ^^

Aserat… you are welcome to come.

Hey everyone… for now, it seems that we no longer need to use Mikogo.com … so simply click on the link in the post above, and you’ll be able to join the webinar!

Hope to see you all there!

Jay

Great webinar. Jay is a big contributor to babypips.
Keep it like this, buddy!! :slight_smile:

good webinar, look forward to the next one

This was the second webinar I attended and it was really awesome.
Jay really does know what he is talking about… I highly recommend it.

Thanks, Jay.

Jay same sentiment as the others, many thanks for the webinar.

Dave

Looks like I’ve missed the webinar. I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully you’ll have more webinars to come Jay!

I got 7 more a’coming zellwk :wink:

please RSVP for the next one…and we’ll go from there :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who came, and especially those of you who have left feedback. It’s appreciated!

Jay

I agree… the webminar was priceless !. Lots of good tips and insights from a great trader.
Looking forward to the next one.