Professional Trader offering Free mentorship via Babypips chat room

Count me in!

Another all nighter… Lol… I’m in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pity :17:

try to stop by if i can. but i fly out tomorrow morning and have a going away party to attend. I will definitely do my best

is there a link for the webinar?

Count me in

RIGHT NOW: LIFE WEBINAR LINK ON TRADING PLAN:

Jays Trading Plan Webinar - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Webinar Service

Webinar starts 2 hrs after london open, which isl ess than 1 hour from you reading right here

The anymeeting.com link is live now…and I will be with you all shortly to start the webinar

wow i cant get in bc my mac isnt os x 10.6 or higher:31:

Download the latest java version manually, that’ll let you open the webinar window.

Same thing happened to me last time with the automatic updates.

Hope that helps.

WEBINAR HAS STARTED! please click the link in the first page of this post to join

Jay

That’s what I will try to do for the next one or just buy snow leopard. I’m still mad I missed wish someone would do an overview in writing. Next one I will be better prepared

Thanks Jay, for another good one. Had thought I could keep my Trading Plan in my head. Clearly not … :8: There’s a whole lot more to this than simple entry/exit criteria and money management.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Very helpful and practical advice, sorry to missed the last bit. Thanks a lot Jay

Thanks for the webinar, time well spent

Great webinar again , Jay. Already started with my trading plan.

Great webinar. The brass tacks of what it takes to go pro. It gave me a clear path to making my trading a real business. Thank you.

I took a total of a 4% loss in 2 trades that risked 2% each and this is what jay talks about from the first seminar about how price moves explosively in one direction only to have a repeat currently its at 160+ pips and still rising which I’m going to ride out but this also shows to the guy who asked is getting +10% possible? I say to you see for yourself.

This image has been edited to protect my privacy.

For those who want to know target entry at 1.0068 I almost went short but I decided to go long since it was in a demand zone.
with a 30 pip stop and a target of 1.0300

So about a 7 to 1 RR, and I scaled it up with a new TP target of 1.04 with a stop at 1.0160

Plus factoring in the webinar from today I had a previous, very fudged plan about an entry so I guess you can say this is the power of a plan lol.

Anybody want to do a summary of the webinar if jay allows it?

Jay said he would post up that template plan he created as a guide for us to use and create our own. I might do a basic summary though … however I wasnt there the whole time, i had to leave early.

Dan

I like your trades I also took the eur/usd trade and got filled at 1.3290