Profits from zulutrade?

Do you guys feel that people could profit from copy trading platforms such as zulutrade? Are there any serious competitors to that system ? I want to see what other options i have apart from zulutrade in the copy trading systems.

imho, the best way to get to know a system is to open a demo and test drive it youself :wink:
after all no matter what we users will tell you- is your own experience that will lead you the way;)
but, in order to be the most popular among all (zulutrade) there is a reason behind it - and that people are actually winning - both sides traders and followers :wink:

I see , Eddy have you tried any other copy traders except zulutrade?

Indeed i did have live accounts with other platform(etoro and tradency)…wanted to see if i can make money there as well…unfortunatelly all i managed to see is loosing positions and failure.

I see. In every forum that i’ve asked the same questions most of the users that gave me replies were reffering to zulutrade as to the best copy trader out there. I think my search is over. Thank you for your response!

glad you make up your mind :wink:
but you should also try and other platforms, in order to cross-check it …and build a solid opinion.
So, did you open a demo with zulutrade yet? if, so how is it going?

Currensee
Collective2
Tradency
Signal Factory
4x Lounge

competitors are many, and i have tried some of them, unsuccessfully though …lost all my accounts so deffinitelly zulutrade continues to be the best model among the retail auto-trading forex.

Thank you for your response , though i have already made my choice and have registered an account at zulutrade. I quickly checked the services that you mentioned and i think that i’ve made the right choice , zulturade is looking a more “complete” option for that kind of business.

I used to think that too. Then I took a closer look at how Zulutrade does their ranking system, and how they track SP performance. If you’re -actually- interested in finding SPs with a higher chance of long-term profits, you should probably look a little closer at Currensee. If you’ll look closely, you’ll notice most of the ‘top’ Zulu SPs are running maximal DDs in the several hundreds if not thousands of pips. Unless your account is so large that you can safely withstand a DD of a thousand pips, in which case I’d be asking why you’re even using Zulu to begin with.

Moral of the story: Watch your back on Zulu. Zulu SPs get paid commission per round-turn trade on your account. Currensee SPs(iirc) get paid commission on earnings above high-water mark.

not true, zulu SPs get commision only on profitable monthly PnL and no more than 700 dd /trade :wink: so overall we can consider this as a treshold as well more of less :slight_smile:

Scotch , i’ve looked into currensee and i at most forum threads that i’ve stumbled on users were complaining that the statistics shown on the website of top signal providers there, were all fake , in real accounts they had seen different stats and performance.

well there is nothing as free lunch!!
i have read not so decent comments on misrepresentation on info them as well…too bad, NFA should be checking this thing on.

forex follower,

i tried to find you online but the page could not be loaded.
maybe you can publish some info here???..would be better and for usto discuss it afterwards.

forex follower,

maybe you can publish some info here???..would be better and for usto discuss it afterwards.

forex follower,

forex follower,

Hi EDDY MO, sorry I was away for a short breake… , I’ve also realized that I can’t put the link to that page/site here in this forum. Anyhow, as you know already I would love to discuss further our valuable findings as per “which Zulu signal providers are worth following?” However, as I understand that it would not be appropriate to provide that site here, where we can find the short list of best signal providers to follow. I believe that we can still come up with few more names and post them here so others may benefit as well, right?

If you have other ideas how to develop this subject as we have already started, please feel free to suggest and/or post in a new thread…Happy Trading!

well lets say, at the moment i am following (with mixed feelings ) these traders: FxTurtle,for333, ADNAN ESSAM MALOMA, denganyouqianle, QuoVadisFX, Artem1584 ,tudou11…what do you think of them? maybe you can suggest some that are better traders ?

Is Artem1584 back on track? i see he has made some green trades lately.