Pure Price Action For Dummies

Spot on my friend.

Thanks Nikita.

Hello Nikita. If possible, could you provide with the market commentary at the start of the week just in a few lines ?

Hello peterma,

Can’t find the aforementioned analysis under his name. Can you PM me the thread?

Thanks.

Everything is in the wave. If we understand this then we will have very good chance of profitable trade. I am not a experience trader like you guys, but I am trying my best to find out some profitable trade with this method. I don’t know how many times or how thoroughly you guys read this or learn this thread.

Sorry Salimvp, it was actually Pippatron’s post, hope Nikita does’nt mind me posting a link to it - the post is brilliant in that he shows how he used s/r prior to nfp release.

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/52019-thoughts-trading-nonfarm-payrolls.html#post467179

Anything that is to do with PA is welcome here.

We can never know enough.

Hello nikita,

Your trading style and success is very inspiring I hope to back-read this thread which I don’t think you intended to be this long, but I really like what I have read so far.

Thanks Peterma for the link. Nice analysis there indeed.

BTW, you will see a chart like pippatron’s in this thread which is posted on 3rd march, very few pages back. Have a look.

Happy Trading

Spotted a classic BPC pattern on EA. (Or at least that’s what i think)

The lower green line is support based on D1 chart.
Price break through and retrace back north before going further south, in accordance to Monthly, weekly and daily bias.

Am i doing it right guys?

Niki,
The first couple of posts you mentioned the first 6 basic candlesticks, then in post 26 you listed them. What are/did you use for candlestick material when you refered to them?
Thanks.

First trade of the week on EU 35 pips good start of the week.

1D TF

4 HR TF

1 HR TF Zoom in

1 HR Zoom out

Great trade! I had my res. Line a little too high. Testing support now. Im thinking we may get a BPC today. Lets see.

Stopped out on EUR/USD.

What made you buy the EU?

Price broke through support and bounced bat to supp turned res. Im thinking i missed something because no ore else is discussing it.

For the coming week, the EURUSD is still showing a flat signals and might show more sideways trading continuously for the coming session in its hourly chart, due to the negative signals in its fundamentals, prices are still moving into flat bearish pattern and moving sideways now at 1.2955, and suggest that it may further show more bearish signals. As its 63-day SMA (olive line) and 84-day SMA (black line) both indicates that prices are now showing its consolidation stance and might continue its flatness for the coming hours. Its three brother bearish pattern is now in place, with its 5-day EMA, 9-day SMA crossing each other and penetrates the 21-day SMA lines indicating its bearish stance. The Bollinger Bands (21) is showing support for its flat stance as its upper and lower channel are closing in.

PaxForex aims NYSE
PaxForex plans to list on NYSE? ~ The Last Bear

Missed the sell entry on EU today, but managed to get 26 pips on AU, when I get time I will upload the chart. NU chart looking good to me, I need to wait until I get some good price for entry.

Hi blackhand I think you need to give little bit longer time to the price to settle then you open the position.

If support broke and price pull back and become resistance then you sell.

If resistance broke and price pull back and become support then you buy.