Pure Price Action For Dummies

Hi christopher8827 welcome to the thread, you can identify market bias by previous daily candle and previous weekly candle.

What everybody thinks about the NZD/USD pair.

NZD/USD is going sideways and it seems that it find support and going to climb up, but NFP announcement is coming up on Friday.

Thanks Velniukstis for the reply,

I was thinking to go short around 0.8250 price.

Atleast we can get 50-70 pips if the trade goes according to the plan before friday.

May I ask why u chose to go short? Its sitting on very strong support. So I thought its better to go to long. Pls correct me if I m wrong. Am still learning hereā€¦

Hi anishrei if we look at the previous week candle which was bearish.

Around 0.8250 level price broke down becomes resistance, so we will wait for the price to pull back around same level to go to the same direction which is short.

Hit my trailing stop, position closed with 42 pips.

Hi everyone, still learning about technical analysis. Iā€™m a little unsure about some statements in this post:

ā€œIf yesterday was a buyā€¦ā€ meaningā€¦ if yesterday closed higher than it opened?
ā€œIf yesterday was a sellā€¦ā€ meaningā€¦ if yesterday closed lower than it opened?

Iā€™m also a bit unsure as to how a smaller TF can be used to pick entry signals. So if the weekly TF shows a pin bar, how would the daily TF help determine the entry point? Would appreciate some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Hi aberrant80 I just want to show you an example. If you check the AUD/NZD pair.

Weekly TF

D TF

1 HR TF

15 Min TF

See the previous weekly candle form bearish pin bar around support and resistance area. So we will only look for sell when the price pull back to the new resistance area which was support previously.

Now look at the lower TF for the entry where I draw the white line.

I donā€™t know that price will move down as I anticipated. But that is how I try to trade.

Hope it helps.

I think youā€™ll find that this question was asked back in June 2011. Try going through the thread. Youā€™ll find it useful, honestly.

Hit my TS got out with 89 pips on AUD/NZD pair.

[QUOTE=ā€œsharebazar;601865ā€]Hit my TS got out with 89 pips on AUD/NZD pair.[/QUOTE]

Nice trading

Thanks nikita, I hope you are doing good.

AUD/NZD

1HR TF

Awesome nice trading sharebazar

Thanks bob, greatly missed your presence on this thread.

Hi allā€¦
Any opinion about EUR USd?

[QUOTE=ā€œanishrei;602159ā€]Hi allā€¦ Any opinion about EUR USd?[/QUOTE]

Only one. Its friday

[QUOTE=ā€œbobmaninc;602107ā€]Awesome nice trading sharebazar[/QUOTE]

Welcome home Bobmaninc

Would anyone short GU based on daily pinbar against this strong uptrendā€¦?

I am thinking retrace then look to buy.

That is what Iā€™m looking for.

Missed the entry on EUR/GBP pair , will monitor if the price give another chance to go short.