Quant systems

Does anyone have links to a good quant system please?

I have no idea about this. Can you explain it more clear?

A Quant system henerally uses computers and Maths :slight_smile:

Organisations like Goldman Sachs sink hundreds of millions of dollars into developing quant systems. And you want it for free? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its really not that complex. Im a Quant trader

What about this?
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/49920-easy-use-quant-system.html

Your an annoying Bug!!

Something your not aware of, or might be, because this is like your 5th screen name, but we at Babypips try to steer our new people away from people like you…

You see, when you go somewhere new, its not the chair you look for, its the shady characters like yourself that we point out first and foremost… " see that guy over there with the dark glasses, in the corner, with the note pad? Stay away from him, he’s no good"…

You looking for a Quant system, but yet your a Quant trader, lol, yeah, sureeeeeeeee…

Being here, and telling folks about your site, is 1 thing, but what your doing is starting retarted threads to mislead newbies into your circle of crap…

O, and just so you know, there is only 1 Quant system, but since your a Quant trader, you probably already have that single system mastered… Im mean, of course, why would you call yourself a Quant trader, if you dont trade the Quant system…

Your an idiot. There isn’t one quant system. How can there be? Stop grinding my carrot. I’m not doing any thing wrong and i bet you don’t even have the education to be able to read my simple system.

Ill email it to you and you can then tell me what an uneducated dumb @## you are.

You can contact him and he will send you a nice pdf with the system as I did.
He is very nice and willing to help.
So… please change your response because it’s not fair.

I dont need your system, Im consistant 5% a day, and hit 97% ( per 100 trades) with less then 1% downdraw,

Bro, do your thing, Im about to be off this forum anyways, best of luck to your trading, cause in the end, we are here to make money, bottomline…

I think you should read the forum rules, here’s the link: Announcements - Newbie Island

You have broken at least 10 of the 21 rules on this page.

Post something useful and provide good content for this site and you might have been taken seriously. Instead, you showed up as a marketer and not as a trader and now you are an untrusted entity on this forum.

I really Doubt that! Do you have FXbook or why dont you post your report on the forum and put your money where your mouth is?

Stay on topic pls… lol.

Ok, on a serious note. What do you really want? Just wondering. Seems to me a lot of your posts are kinda of pointless, but you are trying to make/prove a certain point.

So what is it?

Im just talking on the forum, adding value where i can. I dont know why you treat my like a shark just because i have a little blog!

Here we go MoneyNVRSleeps!

Let me know if you can even read this!

For everyone else, i managed to upload it to the forum.

here is the link:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/49933-quant-system-improved-moving-avg-system.html

Hey chill, this is only our 1st conversation and you say I treat you like a shark (and if you look carefully, I didn’t).

Relax. Theres no need to be combative with your words. Or have an upfront face 2 face challenge (see your response to MoneyNVRSleeps)

Ok, so you are trying to ‘add value’. Ok, cool. Just saying there are better ways to improve your delivery.

I’ve seen such quant systems before. Frankly, would you like my honest opinion (at least according to my experience, being somewhat a quant myself)?

Ever since i got to this forum everyone has been so mean to me so excuse me if I’m a little defensive. I would much rather be your friend than your enemy.

Only if you can be objective and not biased

Only if you can be objective and not biased