Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

[B][U]Daft[/U][/B] is an Old English-derived word for silly, stupid, or mad, depending on context

Expert Running, Lets see what happens…

MoneyNVRSleeps EA System | Myfxbook

Hey Money how are ya?

Getting VPS sevice running, Hooking into my EA, and letting it ride like a CD ( cash deposit)… Its about to get real up in here…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;621989”]Getting VPS sevice running, Hooking into my EA, and letting it ride like a CD ( cash deposit)… Its about to get real up in here…[/QUOTE]

Cool cool. I will be watching xD

Hey bud, see you doing your thing, keep rockin,…

Dont slack on the account we have here, keep it rolling, all or nothing…

I have a new plan this week… Probably the first real system i have ever tried and be consistent with, did-doing alot of studin this weekend, with a whole new outlook and plan development…

The EA is something on the side… set and forget, either bad or fantastic, low risk… Idea is to not touch it, and have a constant connection and stability… Freezing is a big part of problems with Experts for me, so Im going to do it the way professionals do, and thats by using servers… *shruggs, see what happens…

Just had a , " Ahhhhhh haaaaa" moment,

Its big I tell ya, BIG,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;621992”]Just had a , " Ahhhhhh haaaaa" moment, Its big I tell ya, BIG,[/QUOTE]

I too had one of those moments two days ago. I look forward to open, yet I am not ready yet

sweet, i cant either, lol,

Testing EA,

300 trades a day its average, well, 300 the first day, lol, testing this is going to take awhile…

forgot to add that it profited 130% in the first day

Well, still rags,

BWHAHAHA

Friday update, Im still broke,

BWHAHAHA

Changed pairs, no more AU …

Now, EN im enjoying… Going to spend the weekend backtesting tendencies with this pair.

Went from average of 1.8 pips with AU, to just under 5 pips with EN…

Sitting with $5.63

But havent lost a trade since I quit AU, ( last night), lol…

Up 13% since making the change…

Have a great weekend,

Lol oh dear… Why you keep switching pairs? At least that’s what it seems like to me…

Anyway, have a great weekend to you!

Hey Pnr,

Not me, In 4 years, I tryed EU first, for like 2 years, then AU, actually maybe like 4 months ago, now EN…

Those are the only pair i have ever traded…

Look, I get WHY you trade. You’re a stay-at-home dad with nothing better to do really. And it’s also good that you’ve never really put more than a few hundred bucks into a trading account, because obviously whatever you put in you lose almost immediately.

But what is truly regrettable about this hobby/addiction of yours is the promises you make to your wife and kids… things like “we’re going to buy a new house in 6 months” and “i’m going to be a millionaire in ____ weeks”. Because they trust you and believe you know what you’re talking about. You’re creating that false hope and there’s really nothing you are doing right now to suggest that you will EVER become a legitimate income-generating trader… NOTHING. I’m guessing she doesn’t actually believe in you anymore, she just probably nods her head and smiles out of sheer pity.

Does your wife honestly still believe you are getting somewhere with this? Almost 4 years later, and what are you doing? Dusting penny accounts every few weeks. You don’t even realize that what you are doing over and over is a common form of failure in trading. You are not having repeated “breakthroughs” as your postings would suggest, but you are rather failing without learning a single thing from those failures. You’re like a cow walking over and over into an electric fence. You get electrocuted, then walk 5 feet to the left and then get electrocuted in a different part of the fence. Paints a pretty futile picture doesn’t? At least you know how real traders see your so-called “career”.

My goal is to leave on a positive note, so let me say that I respect that you’ve maintained your public myfxbook account even after completely blowing it a few weeks ago. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Hey, the cow thing was hallllerious, seriously, Im still picturing the cow, walking, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, then stublin back, then doing it again, BWHAHAHAHA

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MMMMMMMMMoooooooooooooooooo,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooo,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, it’s a pretty funny scene isn’t it? Funny, but in a sad kind of way.

Cept you’re on the wrong side of 40 and this is your life. This sad joke is a depiction of your LIFE. Is it sinking in yet?

Sorry if I’m ruining your saturday night Buzz… or maybe this is makin’ it better? Who knows how people like you think :33:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z Z Z

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!,

Hey man, seriously, thanks for your insight…

Your right, no direction what so ever… Foolish trading, just shootin the time away. I agree…

With that said, Im in progress of reading a book, ( 1st trading book ever for me) …

Its a good book, its right up my alley, hopefully at least the street lights are on, its dark down that alley. But Im trying to get better, and switching my mental ignorance towards this business.