Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

ok, fixed the code to still trade, but the max lots is 90, so after that, it will always be 90 lots, Retesting with $500 starting balance

I’ll hit you up Leg0Nd

Sounds good. I have some ideas as well but I’m not sure if we could code an ea for it. I will get on the site in an hour or two if you are still up? I’m watching a movie with Ip man in it xD. I love Ip man!

Leg0nd, do you know how to code?(Build experts)

you ever see Wolf of Wallstreet? yet

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;620429”]you ever see Wolf of Wallstreet? yet[/QUOTE]
After looking it up it was quite a shame I had forgotten I actually went to theaters to see it! It’s hilarious! My friend though, kinda compared it to mixing playboy and day trading lol. I wish I knew how to code ea’s. I kinda started teaching myself but I decided to wait until I go to school for programming. It’s coming up :slight_smile:

You forgot you watched such a great movie? lol

Test update

$500 start

1 year 11 days,

$548,000

7%DD MAX
12%DD Relative

68% hit rate

That was with a 7 pip stoploss, and 2.5pips Trail

Making changes, Using 3% margin, with 1.5 TS and still 7 pips stops

$500 start First trade size is .22

ALready seeing great progress

After 3 months, maxed out on lots at 90,

$244,000

So, right now, each loss is $6,300

6months, $1,080,000

I got on the site but you are not on?

Lol. What is the quality of the data you are using for the backtest?

Is this the “pretend traders” thread? How cute. Where do I sign up?

Look at those 50% drawdowns after a single week with a live account. What a joke.

If you two (three?) spent half as much time learning a proper trading method that you do on this silly forum your accounts probably wouldn’t look like they’d be in a better state if they were being managed by a monkey.

Just my two cents, TT

Hey we love haters around here. I have a proper system. Thank you very much. Watch me hit break even this week LOL. If it where more than a few grand I wouldn’t trade this high of risk. Chill

I like Monkeys

I don’t know what you used to create your EA. But this site has sparked interest to me. I am going to try and see if possible, If I could write my current system into an EA on this site and get the code…

StrategyTune: How to make an expert advisor. Metatrader ea builder mt4, mql4 tutorials, mql4 manual, codebase mql. Metatrader expert advisor builder for mt4, free expert advisors for mt4. Expert adviser builder.

Hey, I’ll be the first to tell ya, Im a monkey… This is the reason Im creating a Expert, then the monkey can just watch thru the window… Then, the monkey cant get the mouse…

Hah… “proper system”. As you say sir. If you think your Frankenstein system of tossing a few simple arithmetic equations together is going to make you a millionaire overnight then you’re insane. If the market were that simple to be relegated to a manual strategy like that then quant PhD’s are really being overpaid.

I’ll check in at the end of next week, my bet is on 80% net drawdown…

test is almost complete, would like to see the results on maybe a better tester, but Im going to run with this one… It was doing pretty well friday, then with the spread jump at close, it closed me out…

Im only looking at 73% strike rate…

So far, it looks great,

[QUOTE=“TrollTrollington;620458”] Hah… “proper system”. As you say sir. If you think your Frankenstein system of tossing a few simple arithmetic equations together is going to make you a millionaire overnight then you’re insane. If the market were that simple to be relegated to a manual strategy like that then quant PhD’s are really being overpaid. I’ll check in at the end of next week, my bet is on 80% net drawdown…[/QUOTE]

A few simple equations? HA! you are a joke. Hint the avatar picture.

Now, keep in mind, this is compounding, but my lots got no higher then 90
By July 15th, I was at 90 lots, and the Balance was $221,000 with a $500 starting balance

Dat control points quality… It says right there “the results must not be considered”. Are you daft?

Test it with every tick, I guarantee you’ll get a nice downward equity curve.

Thanks TrollTrollington,

Im currently running it right now every tick, going to take much longer, so will let it run over night… So far, its actually better…

Like I said, I would love to have a better way to test, but its really not a complicated system, and the Stop is just 7 pips, AND has another stop variable…