Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

The GBP train is comin around the mountain, thats a plus,

If Im right , even tho AU isnt really moving, I see a Breakout short, @ .9267 right now, within the next 60 minutes, 15 pips maybe… Im 7 pips in the hole right now, need a swingggggg high…

A shorrt would be nice. My EJ and EU are holding at -23 pips and -44 pips respectively

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619039”]The GBP train is comin around the mountain, thats a plus,[/QUOTE]

Nice nice are you long or short Gbpusd ?

Audusd long term is very bullish as well

Well, that was a nice projection, right on the money…

How is it going Money? I’m making my new FX account today for certain. I have over 20 again :slight_smile: Today has been nice to me thus far. Will post the account as soon as it is made! Will be later on tonight though.

Hey Bud, another ruff day for me, I need the EUR to breakout high

When you get the account, Ill put it in the second post of this thread,

Glad your doing good today, keep rollin bro,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619296”]Hey Bud, another ruff day for me, I need the EUR to breakout high When you get the account, Ill put it in the second post of this thread, Glad your doing good today, keep rollin bro,[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it. Yeah it’s been a rough rough week up until today. I’m certain you will come out in top today though, you have been killin’ it these past several weeks. Oh I gotta watch that wolf on wall street today as well and let you know what I think. Can’t wait!

You have xbox one? You can buy it from them for $19.99 I’ll probably watch it 5 more times, lol…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619327”]You have xbox one? You can buy it from them for $19.99 I’ll probably watch it 5 more times, lol…[/QUOTE]

Nah. If I had $700 to blow on an xbox I would have $700 in my live account right now.

I’m back. Got my $20 account all in order and linked to myfxbook! Here she is:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/rvaanalysis/889538

Tonight will be my first night trading it, Let’s make some riches outa rags!

JegOnd, bro, the link dont work, make sure its public, and get the link from the bottom of your fxbook page…

Now, the bad news, Im 27 pips in the hole, STILL hangin, Tad drawdown, but Im holding out on it…

Now, the good news, My EA is running great… Hopefully i wont have to touch the mouse anymore, Im my worse indicator, BWHAHA

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619601”]JegOnd, bro, the link dont work, make sure its public, and get the link from the bottom of your fxbook page… Now, the bad news, Im 27 pips in the hole, STILL hangin, Tad drawdown, but Im holding out on it… Now, the good news, My EA is running great… Hopefully i wont have to touch the mouse anymore, Im my worse indicator, BWHAHA[/QUOTE]

That’s solid! Got an ea huh? Nice! Will post that link in a few mins

Yeah, Its running right now… See what happens… Had to figure out a way for exits, and think i found it… Just have to wait for this current trade to close via the signal… Did a manual backtest just for april, so 8 days, 359 pips, 27 trades, 3 loses for 9 pips total loss…

Spent the day getting the entry signal correct, so it wouldnt trade range, and more on momentum.

Well see what happens, once i get it running right, (should be now) I will have a fxbook running, and wont touch it, WOOT

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619683”]Yeah, Its running right now… See what happens… Had to figure out a way for exits, and think i found it… Just have to wait for this current trade to close via the signal… Did a manual backtest just for april, so 8 days, 359 pips, 27 trades, 3 loses for 9 pips total loss… Spent the day getting the entry signal correct, so it wouldnt trade range, and more on momentum. Well see what happens, once i get it running right, (should be now) I will have a fxbook running, and wont touch it, WOOT[/QUOTE]

Anybody catch the trend in Audusd / nzdusd

Yeah, I caught it, unfortunately, I need it to come back down, 38 more pips to get out of this trade from yesterday.

My EA is up 12 pips on this current trade, its getting exciting, lol.

Very exciting! I fixed the link, my info is now public… Here it is:

RVAAnalysis System | Myfxbook

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619690”]My EA is up 12 pips on this current trade, its getting exciting, lol.[/QUOTE]

Very nice what’s the easiest way to make a simple EA I heard they have websites that build for you are they any good ? I have been meaning to make one but I don’t have much coding background

Great Stuff, I copied to page 1