Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

Trade was up 15 pips, just to close with 1.5 pips profit,. making adjustments

Many thanks. Now I’m in to win! So the EA sounds killer. Based off renko I assume?

yea, best way to dodge the whips, the magic is going to be the bigger bricks, its going to take time to test them out fully, (brick size)…

Ok, made another adjustment, looks like the stop will be 3 pips. Just had a buy open, and close with the new signal at a 3 pip loss…

See what happens from here, need some action, lol.

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;619698”]yea, best way to dodge the whips, the magic is going to be the bigger bricks, its going to take time to test them out fully, (brick size)…[/QUOTE]

Very nice. Are you possibly willing to share your ea? If I can test it in strategy tester I gladly would love too. Would be fun. I miss strategy tester

also, just want to mention, the last trade that closed with the loss, isnt an actual entry, I had to make it trade to check my close signal… Same with this current trade, its not Entry compliant…

I hear testing Renko isnt easy… Would be cool tho if it was testable, like real action…

And, I would sell it for $50,000…

lol… JK, I worked hard bro,

I need GBP/AUD to gain steam up around 1.80

im in the hole for 50 pips

XD I don’t blame ya bro. I worked over a year to get to my current concept (added a new one that’s compliant to it today which looks very promising). Gave out my sheet to upcomerfx and my friend liquid on this forum. Upcomerfx hasn’t hit me back yet after his review of it. Liquid says it’s a no brainer upcomerfx has so many questions lol. It’s has a lot of information I “figured out” that you wouldn’t ever find on the web. After liquid’s review, I skimped it down to only the necessary essentials to trade it and liquid is going to help coach me into making it more test friendly thank god. Going to make a raw data sheet and an output data sheet. It certainly takes a long time to test 2 different time frames for 1 day then repeat like how I have been. Winspych wants a video on how to build it and an overview lol. That’s going to take some time. No one wants to give out their baby especially if they see it has value. But hey if i get rich off this hard work so are others xD. But yeah I’m guessing you have to test it similar to how I do? Can’t use strategy tester?

Well, its closing very good now… that 15 pips move would of bagged 12 pips… getting closer, TO ME NEVER SABOTAGING MY EFFORTS

Yeap, right on Leg0nd, Im currently going to be either, A, watching this chart for 20 hours a day, or the EA…

Im in the mood to buy a house, I want to move… Dogs barking constantly like 7 ft from my window, ( neighbors 2 dogs, choco lab, and a small little &^%$) It vibrates my entire house, and cant take naps, even my baby cant sleep past 6:30 am because they bark first thing in the morning… WE just cant take it anymore…

I told my wife, 6 months, tops, we are outta here…

Even if you wear earplugs, you cant still hear it… SMH,

You can test in strat tester, but you need a data file i think, its complicated process…

You guys should do binary options and trade forex :-). You’d be surprised how much money you start pulling in.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;619739”]You guys should do binary options and trade forex :-). You’d be surprised how much money you start pulling in.[/QUOTE]

I have traded binary before. Made 1300 pretty quick off a few hundred. Lost it even faster. Can make more in Forex though. We pros trade FX :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;619742”] I have traded binary before. Made 1300 pretty quick off a few hundred. Lost it even faster. Can make more in Forex though. We pros trade FX :)[/QUOTE]
If you invested 15k in binaries you can more than double your money in a month. To do that in forex you’d have to risk an insane amount.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;619744”] If you invested 15k in binaries you can more than double your money in a month. To do that in forex you’d have to risk an insane amount.[/QUOTE]

Try 100% risk $140 to $1170 in 14 days in only 14 trades. Lost it to break even, but now I’m back stronger than ever for round 2. Risk ranging from 50% to 100%. I want high accuracy, low drawdown, and high probability trades. If I achieve the former statement I can risk as much as I like, lose trades, heck even more than I win and still make money insanely fast. Last week for me was a perfect example… Won 33% of my trades and still ended up in profit for the week. The point of this trade journal… Do you think it’s a “slow” long term small gains approach? Think again. If you are here to bring fire to the journal save your breath, me and money have heard it all before. Nothing wrong with binary, but forex is more interesting to me. I will look back into when I have some play money xD.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;619746”] Try 100% risk $140 to $1170 in 14 days in only 14 trades. Lost it to break even, but now I’m back stronger than ever for round 2. Risk ranging from 50% to 100%. I want high accuracy, low drawdown, and high probability trades. If I achieve the former statement I can risk as much as I like, lose trades, heck even more than I win and still make money insanely fast. Last week for me was a perfect example… Won 33% of my trades and still ended up in profit for the week. The point of this trade journal… Do you think it’s a “slow” long term small gains approach? Think again. If you are here to bring fire to the journal save your breath, me and money have heard it all before. Nothing wrong with binary, but forex is more interesting to me. I will look back into when I have some play money xD.[/QUOTE]

I wish you the best of luck but risking 50 to 100% of your account is insane. I can make 1400 from binaries in 15 minutes and after that I can collect 150 pips trading fx daily. All I’m saying is in fx you have to risk a lot in order to bring in some serious profits.

Good morning traders…

As you can see, I got hit hard, BECAUSE IM NOT TO BRIGHT,

Renko freeze, first off, annoyed, so, Im dropping it, unless i find a MT4 that wont freeze, might dig one up today, maybe not…

Changing course of action.

Something freakin awesome tho, i discovered today. On my Galaxy tablet, Im able to set a 1.5 pip trail stop, and its default, so thats sweet… If i had it on the other day, I would still be in great shape, because that trade that hit me for 59%, was actaully in profit for 4 pips, but I was cooking dinner and didnt catch it… *shruggs, another excuse, but its true… lol…

A few more things im adding to my trading metholigy. Implementing some i discovered, although might not be new to most, its new to me…

So, back to the drawling board… Have a great day, I know I will!!

Money, I’m in your corner and rooting for you but……

I was following your AUDUSD short on your Fxbook account and was completely baffled.

Why the “F” didn’t you have a fixed “Oh sh!t” stop 10 or 15 or 20 pips from your entry, and stick with it?

Also, when the trade went the other way, why the “F” did you keep moving your stop, 70 to 90 pips?

I know you like to focus on your win v loss ratio, But you’ll never get ahead in this gig until you learn to admit your trade is wrong and throw in the towel.

If you want to play the HIGH RISK game, a full boat load position for a quick 4 to 6 pips, fine. But when the boat’s got a hole in the bottom and sinking, PLEASE bale out!

Year ago I bought Bob Volman’s book “Forex Price Action Scalping”. It’s a really good book but not my style, but I think it’s right up your alley. I want to give it to you so PM me your mailing address and I’ll ship it out. You’re in PA right?

Hey Money.

Just popping up on your new thread and maybe I could find some extra “Rags” for the house…lol I think I would rather crash someone else’s thread… its more fun that way :slight_smile:

Good-luck!