Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

You know this is me and moneys post silly. I didn’t give you permission to post here! O.o

Do you even want me to response to that? Id rather not…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;619963”]Do you even want me to response to that? Id rather not…[/QUOTE]

Hey what can I say. Maybe I missed one of my favorite traders cuz she been so busy lately. Maybe … Lol.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;619966”] Hey what can I say. Maybe I missed one of my favorite traders cuz she been so busy lately. Maybe … Lol.[/QUOTE]

How’s your guys accounts doing ,?

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;620129”] How’s your guys accounts doing ,?[/QUOTE]

Iv already doubled my $20 …by the end of the day hopfully triple Been to lazy to make a fx book , but will make one soon then update if u guys are interested,

Thats great LS,

Myself, well, im down like 65%…

Made another Expert advisor, running, right now…Actually, just finished it, just made 1 trade…

Great profits to you and have a great weekend.,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;620186”] Thats great LS, Myself, well, im down like 65%… Made another Expert advisor, running, right now…Actually, just finished it, just made 1 trade… Great profits to you and have a great weekend.,[/QUOTE]

Wish you they same , & have a good weekend thanks , If your down I will look at Audusd next with you

Hey money. If you have some time, can you get on the Project Millionaire? I have some ideas I want to bounce off you.

Just seeing this bro, I’ll be hanging out for a bit, Ill be there,

having loading issues Bro,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;620368”]having loading issues Bro,[/QUOTE]

Hey man. Gotta do a few things but will hopefully be on later tonight. Lets build a scalping system together xD

I’ll be here, going to do yard work right now, ill be here later , periodically, just hit me up

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;620370”]I’ll be here, going to do yard work right now, ill be here later , periodically, just hit me up[/QUOTE]

Haha. I’m doing the exact same thing!

ITs like climbin out of the cave, lol, “whats the big, bright, ball of light in the sky”, lol…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;620373”]ITs like climbin out of the cave, lol, “whats the big, bright, ball of light in the sky”, lol…[/QUOTE]
Haha so right! When you get a chance read dpip’s comment in my journal. Tell me that’s not some bullsht

Running EA test right now,

all i can run is a static 2 pip spread, but drawdown is 5% over 1000 trades. With a constant 7 pip stoploss, and doesnt take into account of weekends and news…

6 months in,

April 1st, 2013
$5,000 start,

Sept, 4th 2013
$250,000

Oct, 1st 2013
$383,000

Going to run it till Present date,

Sounds beautiful. Is it renko?

nope,

Well, it only got to Nov4th, maxed out at 99 lots, and stopped, so 7 months and 4 days

DD was 10%,

Balance $702,000

Grossed $2mill,

What type of indicator if you don’t mind me asking. I’m getting back into ea’s for fun.