Re-chosing forex broker

What is the pay option which you are comfort with?

I was asked by a babypips moderator to clarify this, but I am not allowed to post any links to back up what I said :confused:

I guess all I can do is ask you to google the phrase (without quotes) “liteforex uwc instaforex sergey mayzus” and look at the links you get. One interesting link in the search is a forum post titled “HAPPY NEW YEAR! From Sergey Mayzus, CEO of United World Capital” which is posted on the liteforex forum in which he sings the praises of his companies Instaforex, Liteforex, UWC, and ForexHunt.

There is also forexpeoples forum who’s only participants are Instaforex, Liteforex, UWC, ForexHunt, Corsa Capital and ForexCent all with the same owner.

You can also look for RAFMM (Russian Association of Financial Market Members or RAUFR) which is apparently some sort of regulatory agency. The participating companies are funnily enough, UWC, Liteforex, Instaforex, and Corsa Capital. The committees of this “regulator” are made up of management and directors of the various companies. They regulate themselves in other words.

UWC also profess to have an impressive list of regulatory memberships with such notable names such as “Swiss International Financial Services Association” (SWIFSA). SWIFSA (Netincorporation AG, Lättichstrasse 6, 6341 Baar, Verein) looks good on paper, until you see that the President of SWIFSA is Sergey Mayzus (look familiar?). Netincorporation which is the listed address for SWIFSA is a company registration wesbite for making virtual offices in Switzerland. Another self regulation authority owned by Mr Mayzus.

I hope the moderation staff of Babypips is happy (Hi Anne :)) with this post and I hope it backs up what I said originally.

Thats about all I can say right now except that when you choose a broker, especially if you are considering investing money that is important to you, that you spend the time to do some Due Diligence investigations to make sure that you are really opening an account with a trustworthy company.

i really don’t understand how some people choose a silly broker like liteforex over an established broker like fxopen.

Established? What’s your criteria for making that statement?

By looking at their terms_of_business pdf it is clearly stated that their headquarters are in Mauritius.

The rep of fxopen on this thread has stated that they’re no longer active there, so right now I don’t even know where the company is based or under what authority it is regulated.

Maybe it’s there to be found but I couldn’t find it, so with this apparent mess that’s going on, why do you think they’re “established”?

Really, just curious because currently I wouldn’t dream of placing any funds with them. Not until my questions are satisfactorily resolved. Not then either really, but then it would be based on other factors.

You can ask your questions in the official fxopen forum or in the fxopen section here on babypips if you like.

Nah, I was more interested in what witsnpips criteria was for calling fxopen “established”, not in the actual company.

If you like you can answer right here though :slight_smile:

dude, i’m with fxopen, and i have been taking money from them for months and months ok.

Yeah?

Dude, I never said there was anything wrong with the company. I queried for the criteria used for deciding that a business is “established”. Nothing else. Dude.

I think he means how FXOpen has been in operation since 2005 and has since “established” itself as a market leader.

Probably yes, seems I shall not find out from the source…

Lol, you are funny.

Established. They’ve been around for a relatively long time, they have thousands of live traders, more than most brokers, they are in partnership with another established broker - Dukascopy (or would you say they aren’t established either?).

It is very strange for me that you continue to lie about me and UWCFX. I really do not understand your motivations. And I’m not happy that you are disturbing me again and trying to provocate me again.

As per me personally - I’M NOT AN OWNER OF LiteForex, InstaForex, ForexHunt, ForexCent and Corsa Capital. Your statement saying that these companies belongs to the same owner - IS NOT TRUE. And you know this. And your boss, Alexander Klemenka knows this better than me - he personally knowns owner of instaforex and corsa capital. As I know, the owner of liteforex offered him a meeting in one of the european countries, but Alexander was not able to come.

It is new for me to know that friendship and leadership in the team of friends - means OWNERSHIP :slight_smile:

Sorry, but we do not want to see FXOpen in the forexpeoples community.

Sorry, but we do not want to see FXOpen in this association.

Hm, it is very strange for me that ASSOCIATION can have owners. As I know, association means non-commercial partnership. Is it prohibited for the business to create associations, involve other businesses and be elected as a presiding body? Hm… new for me.

So, once again - this is false statement that I’m owner of LiteForex, InstaForex, ForexHunt, Corsa Capital, ForexCent.

I think that noone will choose FXOpen after investigations recommended by you :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Sergey Mayzus
CEO & President of
United World Capital

Hi Sergey. I was just following a very easy to follow paper trail as anyone else can.

Anyway, as you may be aware of the thread opened by your esteemed colleague, Wael in FPA, I think you will agree that we will agree to disagree and it is pointless to go endlessly in circular argument forever.

If you agree to no more accusations that FXOpen is involved in gangsterism and terrorism etc… on public forums (remember that Carigold forum thread? :p), and agree to cease any other propaganda, I will agree to not talking about you or your friends ever again. Deal? :slight_smile:

No, my friend.

I never deal with criminals and illegals. You are eating my bread by doing the same business being not authorised by any legal authority to do it. You do not follow any anti-money-laundering rules creating a way for the terrorist financing. You are involved to the DDoS attacking and black-PR’ing. And you are violating agreements…

You are creating a harm to the well-regulated companies who invested millions euros to this business when you are still being hidden and dealing in your own way - as you wish. As a result - you are creating a harm to the whole industry.

And you want me to deal with you? Thank you, but I do not want. This is my right.

fxopen involved gangsterism?

come on, this is getting ridiculous.

As you wish. I’m done with this topic. It’s pointless to argue against childish allegations.

Try 1Pipfix they have Mini/Micro $100, Good in starting out - Trade Micros & Mini currencies with just 0.01 lot sizes, Leverage options up to 1:1000, Low spreads on over 60 Currencies, Metals, Futures, CFD’s and NO Commissions!

And Yes they are regulated!

hi i think I have a broker for you- Trader’s Pulse has a promotion right now, you, holidays are coming :slight_smile: so you can check out their promotion- 100$ is their minimal deposit

Always sign up with their demo account first before burning cash. This also will help you understand more with your
chosen broker.

The title of your thread is "re-choosing a forex broker"
now i think you have a list of potential brokers that has the services
and commitment that you didn’t find on your first broker.

Good Luck mate!

use a rating site as forex-ratings.com and review site as FPA and one forum as babypips, I think you will have your choice of broker.