Re-chosing forex broker

This might comes handy as well, Forex Broker Comparison - Compare Forex Brokers. Here

If you are not suitable with the kind of services your broker is offering you, It’s better to switch to another broker that will satisfy you with good trading conditions and services. I’m sure you will get better broker to use like my own broker is superb in their services and offer me latest news about forex market throught their mt4 they offer to client.

That’s very sad to hear bro. This is the reason why we have to watch carefully the kind of broker we want to choose because a lot brokers are in forex claiming to be the right one. Well, I’m sticking with this broker that gives me exactly my needs and since i have been using this broker i have no problem with them. Their services and trading conditions are suitable for trading.

Re-choosing a broker is like having another chance to make the right choice of a broker. Like a friend of mine once said, If you notice that the broker you are using do not offer you good services and do not suit your trading style, it is better to switch to another for our own good I guess. I did a deep research before I open an account with profiforex, and I’m happy for the leverage they offer from 1:1 to 1:500 without inquiry. Not only that, you can also use any amount of leverage anytime you feel like.

I wish you good luck with searching next broker. I had stopped on the third one. It’s a very hard choice. Do not make a mistake in this. Good luck once more!)

and one more: Try to trade with GAINSY - min depo is 10$.

Well finding the right broker for your is like finding the holy grail in Forex!
I come to love 1LotSTP, they have low spread and fast execution, payment processing and regulated.

Happy For you all!

I am still searching for a good broker, Let me learn here. Great Forum.

It will be better for you to do a proper research by yourself to know the one that is good for your liking, now that you want to make another choice of a broker, I guess you should take the right decision on which one to deal with in forex. I think going through some forex sites where you can see some the forex brokers reviews will be helpful i guess.

Try this: earnforex dot com - there is nice brokers rating site thread. It also has honest reviews.

Sometimes small brokers offer the best conditions: tight spreads, fast execution time and good support to clients.
I used to trade with Alpari but they do not care about small traders like me.
Now with SpediaFX.com I feel like a king ;^)

Hm… You’re saying “small traders”… and quoted BeeGeez? :smiley:
Well, let’s see:
SpediaFX: Leverage for every type of accounts is 200:1 (for example, 1pipfx : 1:400, Gainsy (my broker) - 1:500!!!)
SpediaFX: minimal deposit is 750$ (1pipfx - 100 $, Gainsy - 10$!!!)

IMO, SpediaFX is not for small brokers.

does that mean that 1pipfix is good for "small broker?

Well yes for me but everything still depends on you… If the broker satisfies your needs and suited your trading strategy…

As for me it means that 1pipfx is better for small traders than Spediafx, but also as for me Gainsy is better for small traders than 1pipfx.

BUT IT’S ALL IMO

you have to proceed with regulated brokers then only you will be in safer side and also concentrate on expert advice so far i am very comfortable with integerfx

their accounting and investment :
Funding and Security:
$10 Minimum Withdrawals
$1 Minimum Deposit

Variety of Platforms and Accounts:

Simple Trader Platform
MT4 Trading Platform
MT4 Desktop, MT4 Mobile (iOS / Android)
Islamic friendly accounts
MAM Accounts