Real test with real account of 3 robots - MD - MDP - WSFR

Absolutely not!!
You can run all the robots your MT4 can handle without exploding in the same account of the same broker.
Preferably you can have several instances of MT4 over the same account running just 3 or 4 robots each one but only if you experience MT4 crashes and your machine is not powerful enough (good amount of RAM and fast CPU).
I’ve already had a single instance of MT4 running 18 robots and things went smoothly… well… except for the profits of some of the robots that were a disaster but that had nothing to do with running them simultaneously.

thanks for that mendoka. i’m going live next week with my MD version 1.38 with alpari uk i asked the guy over the tel about using more then one ea on one platform and he said that they can clash. what did you mean about having few meta4 on the same account?, how can you?

i’m confused mendoca, can you attach two EAs that work on the same time frame on the same chart? like the MD and the MDP which both work on the ero/usd ?

MD blew my account and I abandoned it. I got a few nice results but by mid January I had three huge losses in a row that took care of almost 30% of my account.

you must know how to do it (and it’s not difficult) but you can have several MT4s running in the same computer logged to the same account OR you can have several computers each one running one instance of MT4 AND all of the connected to the same account.
When you open or close or modify an order in the same account in one instance all the others will reflect immediately that change no matter if they are two feet apart or on opposite sides of the planet.

Just open two EURUSD charts… Is that easy… MT4 101…

how do you open two EURUSD charts with the same time frame? i saw it on my meta4 but it shows on both of them the MD EAs also, what about if you live the default settings on the MD it might be best, slowly but steady profits? i’m using a demo account with FINfx the one recommended by MD and the spread there does change, maybe they work better then other brokers, i don’t know, so what about the MDP have you got rid of that one too? which one did you live whats the best?

in MT4, right click EURUSD and goto chart window. u can do this as many times as you like. then just drag and drop different EA into the different charts and they will run independently.

Hello, traders! I’m interested in scalping strategy. And I like when trading is automatized. Does anyone knows good EA for scalping? The matter is that I’m going to take part in contest Master scalper held by accentForex. It is held on demo account, there’s no need in investing. But I’m searching for a good EA.
Thanks in advance

I’m openining a micro account with alpari uk with $200 and they offer me 1:500 leverage, is it too much? i will attach the megadroid to it

do you still have the WSFR bot? and if you do, how is it doing?

Mendonca… are you Portuguese?

Ahaha. You are actually the first Portuguese “camarada de armas” that i find around forex fóruns.

:slight_smile:

It’s weird, but im interest about the results and the robots mate