Real test with real account of 3 robots - MD - MDP - WSFR

looooool !!!

mendonca, many many thanks!!! :slight_smile: thank you for your time and explanation.

Any chance you can chair a thread on MD so I/we can see how it keeps going on a live account. If not thanks for this informative thread. You will get those losses back, itā€™s always a learning curve.

Sure.
My intention is to keep you posted with the evolution of MD and MDP and also how the refunds (when possible to ask for them) are being managed by the authors.

Forex Shocker guys delivered as promised.
In 3 days the money was credited in my credit card account.

As for Fast Forex Millions Iā€™ve already received an e-mail confirming that the credit is going to be made, although the date wasnā€™t quite clearā€¦
They also asked me to keep using the EA in demo mode (with no money refund) and the approach was always very nice but in fact FFM needs to go back to the working bench a bit more before such values can be chargedā€¦

Still waiting for the refund on Fast Forex Millions. That means that $247 are in someone pockets and the EA is parked for much more than 2 weeks.
I know that a few refunds have been reported by some forum colleagues but mine is still in the limbo.

As Iā€™ve told you Iā€™ve closed all the robots and just kept working [B]MegaDroid [/B]and [B]Million Dollar Pips[/B].
I made a last attempt to restart [B]Master Scalper[/B] in the most recommended pairs but with very bad results even when reported very nice results by other users in this forum. I rest my case with MasterScalperā€¦

The results for my robots are as follow:

[B]Megadroid [/B]is gaining 12.59% with 30 trades (27 winners and 3 losers).
Iā€™m running MD with a 0.5 risk (50%). Always calmā€¦ 3 to 5 trades per week but winning most of the times.

[B]Million Dollar Pips[/B] is slowly recovering from the January losses and is now loosing 1,14% with 133 trades (67 winners and 66 losers).

From next Monday on Iā€™m adding my own robot named [B]Crazy Ivan[/B] and I will keep you posted of its performance.

Hi Mendonca, I refunded MDP through ClickBank, before 30 days ends. DonĀ“t trust on MDP to refund, refund through clickbank if it is possible, yet. The buyers have 30 days to refund, donĀ“t leave this time to end. If, the time is ended and if they donĀ“t refund you, I trust that the FFM will suffer improvements and will be useful at certain time that we, of course, donĀ“t know when.
IĀ“m trying FapTurbo, it seems promising, because have many settings.

I had given up on master scalper for a bit there as well but have given it another chance. Last week gave me some hope as it steadily earned back a big chunk of its lossesā€¦guess ill have to see if it gives them up or builds on those gains.

Now that your down to a few ea are you going to research and add any more?

In this few months I learned a bit on how to read those adds and specially how to read the magnificent statements shown.
For now, no more commercial EAs for me that promise the world and a bit more.
Iā€™m running MegaDroid and Million Dollar Pips (although Iā€™m not very trusty in this last one because in two month of working has made a small loss of around 1% compared with thee mega zillion percents they get in their demo account) and Iā€™m running my own EA that I called Crazy Ivan.
Iā€™m building a strategy of trend following that works well in good and bad market conditions but the next few months will show me if Iā€™m right or wrong.

SOrry Mendoncaā€¦ I think i asked you before, but which VPS / broker combo are you using again?

Million Dollar pips just makes too many losses for meā€¦ but Its very picky on broker / execution speed?

My broker is XTB and my VPS is at InterHost.

Mendonca
are you still trading. I really enjoyed your thread. I am using a broker that has Act Forex as a platform and have been offered v tight spreads for scalping purposes - can you recommend one of your robots to this type of platformā€¦they all continue to be MT4 orientated but Act seems quite user friendly. I asked MDP to convert to Act but they do not appear to have time (clearly spent counting their cash).

I was thinking about digging for this thread the other day to find out if Mendonca was still around, Iā€™m just as curious to hear about the experience of someone recovering from a drawdown as setting up a portfolio.

Also curious how Crazy Ivan is working out

Hi Hamno and Mammoth,
Iā€™m still around but just reading a few lines here and there.
After mid February I let Megadroid and MDP working on their own and the results were disastrous.
Megadroid was running with a 30% risk and in only two moves blew away another third of the account. Immediate termination!
MDP was running sporadically sideways either losing or making some money but definitively going nowhere. I canā€™t sustain my laugh when from time to time I check the gains they refer in their site and demo account. Immediate termination.
That left me alone with my work of more than 3 months that I called Crazy Ivan.
It works 7 pairs (AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD and EURJPY) with 2 more being analysed (GBPUSD and AUDJPY) and also test on futures US.30 (Dow Jones).
The results have been disastrous for some time because we had to define and program properly the strategy and in this market surprises (lots and lots of them) are always around the corner.
This week for the first time he is making some real and consistent profits in a real account (not a demo account) and Iā€™m quite pleased with what Iā€™m getting (more than 50% gain in 4 days).
Crazy Ivan is designed to be able to be sold but I need to make more tests and assure that profits are sustainable.
Anyhow I plan to have a test version completely free and time limited that will work on demo and real accounts by demand and totally free of charge in the near future but first I must prove to myself that the thing is delivering what is supposed to: Profits.
Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Mendonco , have you ever thought of trying ā€œTrendsignalā€. https://www.trend-signal.com/Default.aspx

Mendonca,

thanks for having the balls to share this information with us, it usually takes a Portuguese guy to be this crazy :slight_smile:

there is something that I feel that could also not help with those EAā€™s,
the broker

Iā€™ve read a lot (not live experience with anything yetā€¦) that the brokerā€™s do really matter a lot,
currently I have a demo account at XTB and another one at Alparis UK and running backtesting on both of them seeing if there are differences. Being aware that going live does change everything iā€™m planning on opening a micro account on Alparis

Also, have you tried the Blessing EA ?

Um abraƧo ! :slight_smile:

hey mendonca, i be willing to test out your EA for you. im currently on a live account and im testing out another EA.

hi there,

do you test each robot with a different broker? cause i was told you can only use one robot per platform. is it true?

Sorryā€¦ Against my will but not ready yet to go public.