Recent experiences with Coinexx?

I started off with Coinexx in 2019 at an account size of 5k, since I felt it risky to trade with a higher amount with them initially. Now I have multiple accounts (way larger than you mentioned) with Coinexx and my money has been growing with them.
One thing you should definitely not worry about is your withdrawals. The company is genuine and has a good reputation in the market.

1 Like

Does Coinexx offer both Forex and Futures trading to US Clients? Also, aside from a Crypto wallet what are the best methods for funding an withdrawal if speed isn’t an issue?

Coinexx does not offer Futures for sure. As per my knowledge, it offers Cryptos, Forex, Indices, and Commodities to all its US clients. I normally fund my account using Cryptos but when I initially started, I made few deposits using Bank Wire. So yeah, there are two methods of deposits: Cryptos and Bank Wire.

So Commodities are traded the I assume using CFDs instead of Futures contracts?

yes, that is correct.

I use both of their funding ways. If speed isn’t an issue then you should go for bank wire. I get my bank wire deposit generally in 4-5 days with Coinexx and get my withdrawal in the same bank account within few days. So, it is more secured way for you.

As you are considering using this broker, the best thing I can suggest is demo trading with it first. This will clear a lot of doubts about the trading platform. While going live, invest small, so that you are not worried about putting a big amount at risk that you could have saved otherwise.

Trading here for a while, no kyc no regulation so that’s a risk. anyway for 2 years no problems so far

hey ppl, any updates here?

is that legit and regulated broker?

what do you think? they don’t have kyc.

Is kyc important? can I use vpn to register, login, withdraw funds?

that all depends on your opinion about brokers being regulated, and whether you want to have a leg to stand on when something “unaccountably” goes wrong, when you try to withdraw funds

1 Like

Hi. coinexx is a classic crypto broker where u can use crypto for deposit withdrawals. i use proxy when i login into coinexx, no problem. no kyc. ask their chat probably they have good promotions (usually they are really good)

At one point, After your account reached 50k, KYC documents were required. It is unclear whether or not they still do that

no kyc broker usually live for 1-2 years.

I`m trading here for few years xd and because of no kyc. easier with fees

the whole thing that just went down with MYFOREXFUNDS would make me fairly nervous about holding deposits with an unregulated brokerage.

regulators in both united states and canada decided that myforexfunds was in fact operating an unlicensed retail brokerage and then they FROZE myforexfund’s bank accounts and ordered them to stop providing unlicensed brokerage services…

when/if that happens with coinexx, the cftc cant as easily seize control of a bitcoin account as they did with myforexfunds bank accounts, so they will simply order coinexx to stop providing unlicensed brokerage services…

… and coinexx will simply close it’s doors and keep your bitcoins, because NOBODY really knows who owns COINEXX and so they can just slip away into the shadows with your bitcoins and what are you gonna do anyways? answer: nothing.

not a happy ending for some, i am sure…

the problems with ponzi schemes always happen at the tail end of the relationship, not in the beginning or middle of the relationship.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230920045945/http://www.myforexfunds.com/

is coinexx trusted? do they witdraw funds?

trading here for few years, usually they try to withdraw within 1-2 days.