Recent experiences with Coinexx?

is it safe to trade here?

thatā€™s unregulated broker that offers services for few years. and you know what? remember regulated brokers what happend with some of them. so at your own risks.

do they have some good promos for NY? or for new users?

ask support team, live chat is working.

I recently signed up with Coinexx to trade Forex. Not totally trusting them yet I deposited $108 of BTC and and when it went thru it shows only $98. Where did the other $10 go ? Customer service claims they have no deposit fees. Any input is appreciatedā€¦

thatā€™s a common situation. have the same. i recommend to use usdt or usd deposit. there are many brokers who can accept that

hey, probably thatā€™s a rate difference. I withdraw usd via btc. and the rate is not fixed. so 100$ can be 110 or 90$. the withdrawal and deposit is not instant. did you get the answer from coienxx support?

I sent a deposit in BTC last Monday, a full 7 days ago to my Coinexx account, and it hasnā€™t been reflected in my account yet. I opened a ticket on Thursday and still havenā€™t heard back from supportā€¦

It wasnā€™t a ton of money, but still, it has just vanished.

I did have that happen once, but they responded and did a manual transaction to get the funds in my account. I think it was bad timing that I did the transfer late on a Friday and their backend system was taken down over the weekend for maintenance. However, you said you did it on a Monday. Either way, if they have all of the information to show the transfer to your Coinexx provided wallet, they can manually deposit the funds.

any update on situation?

hey, do they block hft traders?