Reliable Brokers

I’m UK based and looking for some reliable online brokers with decent trading software. I have tested a few including CMC from Australia. IG appears to be the best online platform I have found so far. I’m only testing demos at the moment. But I’ve been trying to find reviews for some of the major brokers. I’m aware reviews will mainly point to those who have generally experienced negative results. IG looks a great online trading platform but a few recent reviews state that IG’s system goes down frequently, that traders seem to lose money or trades at crucial times or profits they’ve made don’t show up the correct amount when re-checking their account balances.

I just wondered what others thoughts on this were and if anyone else has used IG or can advise of a broker they have used which has served them well with a good platform.

Thanks guys.

Having a good broker that give a satisfactory services is very vital for you to be a successful trader. I have traded with fxcm ,oanda and others but i love the non freezing and easy to use mt4 platform from profiforex. Opening a micro account with a little capital help in really experiencing if they are reliable or not . And i am still trading with them.

I’ve traded for more than 8 years in Liteforex, so far I almost haven’t problem with them. I don’t defend this broker, but this is the fact that based on my own experiences. Liteforex is very recommended broker for you.

I’m constantly getting positive experience trading with Hotforex, tight spreads, powerful servers, fast enough execution. It also depends a lot on your deposit size if its big enough you may try prime brokerages. In case it is near to retail amounts then go with CySec or FCA brokers discussed there or split your deposit between several platforms and then comparing pick the best.

Profiforex has fast execution, transparent, excellent service and a lot more. I have been with them for a while and so far so good. I would recommend them for you.

I cant do much comparison since i only trade hotforex as of now, but the best way to know is actually try a couple of brokers and compare identical trades with min deposits if its not much of a hassle and best of luck

Thanks guys for the responses, I guess it is trial and error, I’ll look into those advised by you all.

Following on from my initial question, I’ve just opened a very small account with IG Markets here in the UK after researching trading for 6 months and doing a demo for some months. However, my excitement in Forex has waned massively after research seems to indicate that no Forex broker is reliable. Reading various Internet forums and reviews, even reviews on brokers users recommended from this site, they all seem to have lots of bad reviews !!! Some such as Hotforex, CMC, FXCM to name but a few. I can’t find reviews on one broker that shows anything really positive. So my question is, has anyone been trading with a reputable broker for some years and found that they are pretty genuine when it comes to withdrawing large sums of money from your account ? I know someone mentioned LiteForex.

One thing seems certain, NEVER use Forex as a source of income only, from all the reviews I’ve read.

Also, has anyone had any dealings with IG Markets ? I can’t even be sure if they are a market maker or ECN/ STP but i think they are a market maker which seems is not so good for me if that is the case.

guys, do you know anything about FxPro? Thanks for replies!

here is a good source onling, maybe the best for any broker issue, compare issues coz trust me all broker have cmplaints given there are tons of traders, lol, forexpeacearmy aside from the review section you might check the scam section, and the mods are cool, thats where i go too to check on news and other brokers status.

8 years?? are you sure?
It’s totally long time for trading with. Many trader also said that liteforex is good and have great credibility among traders. In this recent month, Liteforex got award as the best and INNOVATIVE broker in the second annual exhibition “FOREX EXPO CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITIONS”, which was held on 13-14 August 2015 in Lagos, Nigeria.

As far as I think any broker is reliable that has some regulation body watching over its activities. Then your experience is the key factor in terms of broker reliability and I am good with Mayzus from pas 4 years that is why I have not tried to switch.

Stay away from brokers which reviews are only positive it clearly indicates they made by paid posters. I had too many occasions where silly misunderstanding from newbie could turn into big complaint. So not any bad review is really bad and a red flag for a broker. I personally have Premium account at Hotforex and FXCM and they’re very excellent in their job.

Hello, everyone. For some months I’m trading in WIT LTD. I think, to give own opinion on some broker is good, but the best thing is just to try conditions. Currently I’m satisfied with WIT, because the trading conditions for my strategy are perfect.

IMO, FxPro is a reliable broker with many good feedback but according to some popular reviews site as FPA or Earnforex, FxPro is not recommened. I think you should try by yourself.

My first suggestion would be to always test broker with their customer service, it is generally a reflection of their whole company. If you are working with a good broker then their customer service will always be top notch while a lesser company won’t give too much attention to that and another obvious is been regulated. I use OctaFX, so I will suggest you that, but once again I am repeating myself you must check them first if you are comfortable since blindly going with someone’s suggestion or view is absolutely criminal.

man, everyday im looking at new names and new brokers, this is crazy, its really hard, i dont mean that all new names are bad, yeah some might be trying really hard, but there should be a standard for brokers, we have over 4k brokers so far too choose from LOL, i would hate to be someone looking for a new broker right now!

yeah, it’s like other business: everyting that becomes more popular increases in sizes or productions. Even five years ago we could see significantly less number of brokers than now. But, it’s also a big difference. Now you have what to choose, variety of conditions, platforms etc.

Mate that’s obviously why you places like BabyPips or FPA where you can get proper reviews, so you should never be joining any company like that instead you should have a proper research, but of course i understand what you meant.

only trade with 2 brokers
primus and Tickmill
because this 2 retail brokers always process my withdraw request as they mention in their TOS
and never mess with my trades

c