Pepperstone

I’m thinking of going live with the Australian broker http://www.Pepperstone.com (their Razor Account option looks particularly attractive to me because of its extremely low spreads). Is anyone here trading live with this broker? Your feedback would be much appreciated!

Yes live with broker for over a year and have found them real good, I have only used the standard acc.

Been live with them since Dec '11… very happy with execution quality/speed, and I’ve been very impressed with their customer service (having had two issues where I took a loss because of a problem on their end and both times they reimbursed me for the trade without giving me a hard time about it.)

1 Like

Dukascopy are the best but their MT4 is crap, the good MT4 ECN brokers are FX Open and IC Markets. Both are regulated brokers, however if you like Dukascopy’s platform go with’em.

Pepperstone, my first (& only) live MT4 broker, and the best in my opinion :slight_smile:
Clean process of working, quick & adequate replies to support requests, & great spreads

The Razor is built for scalpers (mostly) while the Standard is build for swing/position traders (though if you’re not an “i must trade every day!” kind of guy, it works out mostly the same)

Cheers!

If they are your only broker I suggest that that you get a backup… Seriously.

All traders have backup brokers ans keep money with each of them to minimise risk.

It is silly to put all of your eggs in one basket.

Pepperstone is a white label of axitrader.

I see now axitrader has a pro account. It looks to be the same as pepperstone razor. I cant see any difference between them.

This is correct.

I always recommend you go with a core provider not a white label of a much larger broker.

It appears that the minimum deposit for Axitrader’s Pro account is $1000

VS

Pepper’s Razor is only $200
https://pepperstone.com/trading-accounts/accounts-razor.php

Digging a little deeper for any other differences now…

Doesn’t Pepperstone reject US traders?

Are you guys getting around that? Both Pepperstone and GoMarkets want you to plung in physical addresses when signing up for an account while non-aussie brokers such as FinFX and HotForex do not.

Still…I see a lot of talk about Pepperstone so I’m guessing people have found a workaround. I’m just wondering what it is…being a newbie and all.

Duh, missed a big one:

Axi Pro’s minimum trade size is a mini lot.

Pepper’s is a micro.

Watching the feed, it’s the same quotes and such as expected.

I’m lucky enough not to live in the USA, although you never know what’s around the corner.

Check out this thread.
http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc.html

Maybe look at setting up a non usa entity? Many ppl have a trust, company, etc out of Hong Kong for example.

They are both 0.1 ?

0.1 (mini) for Axi

0.01 (micro) for Pepper

Some forms of risk management could benefit from the lower minimum size, but it might not matter much to 5-figure accounts.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say that they wouldn’t sell their left kidney to live here. Honestly. After all…

…and all that. :wink:

:smiley: I was referring to your regulations concerning forex.

I think you are wrong. China is the no1 country where ppl sell their kidney to live. USA 2nd.

Pepper now works on MetaQuotes’ mobile apps…

Been playing around with them for Android and I have to say I prefer Xogee’s mobile apps better (the ones Pepper uses normally.)

Demoing them now. Been scouring the net and finding more info on the company. Seeems the only real negative was some server issues many months back but no major problems lately.

Appears they switched to MQ’s mobile trading platform. But my poor blackberry isn’t supported yet.

Anyone got Pepperstone working on blackberry?

Has any one got any live account experience with FXOpen. Any feed back will be highly appreciated.

Think you got the wrong thread.

People here are talking about: https://pepperstone.com/