Required CONDITIONS for ATRACTING INVESTORS

Hi i’m pretty new to this forum but not about trading. already did my successful demo account within one entire semester(after 1 year of learning theory) and now i’m trading on real since few days :cowboy_hat_face:

Was thinking about atracting investors to use them as leverage for my career because i dont think i’ll can rise my 5000e account to 1 million (quite stressing , lot of efforts). I’d prefer to use a big account with investors millions like 10 millions euros. :cowboy_hat_face:

So I’ve made some research and didnt found how to do. I’d guess that investors need a great record with a great performance and maybe a trial period. :cowboy_hat_face:

I want to ask you if 9 months of record with real account is enough to attract investors ? (imagining the average perf per week within small acount is 10% per week or more). what do you think ? :cowboy_hat_face:

and also are banks/hedge fund are allowed to investing in fresh and young talent like described in this text? :cowboy_hat_face:
Does we need a diploma or a great record is enough (showing the true capacity/competence) ? :cowboy_hat_face:
to meet in personn, a cravate is needed or i can go without? :cowboy_hat_face:

Would be interesting for everyone to discuss about this. waiting kindly for your answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what is like to trade investors capital (of banks and hedgefunds), do we have the obligation to show up in the bank everyday or can we go at a coworking chosen by us?

Yep you’re right :slightly_smiling_face:

28 minutes to reply to 4 posts is “Pretty new” :rofl:

Another 1

Why is it yous people always come in at the weekend when the mods are not here ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Falstaff, you seems a little stressed my friend

i would advice you a therapy

1 Like

I’m NOT your “Friend” !

1 Like

Thanks to God, would be quite bothering

1 Like

Bloody friday nights are always a pain !

Scammers dropping off the woodwork ! :roll_eyes:

No, seriously man

Just wondering about this subject. i dont wanted to make you angry, just to know how it work.

My intention is not to scam a bank, and even if i wanted that it will be impossible. just attracting investment from banks/hedge fund to my project. I want to make a nice record, prepare a file and call banks to meet them in personn. its my objective from trading. and i prefer to prepare in advance

We’re Not a sales organisation - if you a=want to sell a system PM the mods.

As to Gambling other people’s money - “go forth and multiply” :slightly_smiling_face:

Go big or go home

And you think any mug will GIVE you money ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and this is an exchange as an entrepreneur. investors invest, I make a nice prestation = win-win

im here to ask some questions because I take this project seriously and want to know some few things before going into the bank of my city and present them my project

someone who know the value of a real trader intraday with great performance. and who know at what point it is uncommon

“I’m quite impressed - don’t know whether this one is a Bot or a troll - doesn’t really matter - keep ypur money in YOUR pocket ! :slightly_smiling_face:

go play elsewhere, im here to find answers to my questions and now you are making me losing time (and your time too). therefore you are urge to get out of this topic. by the way , thanks for bumping the topic

I’m quite impressed - don’t know whether this one is a Bot or a troll - doesn’t really matter - keep ypur money in YOUR pocket ! :slightly_smiling_face:

yo @Falstaff

I bump the thread :slight_smile:

Bumping this thread

bumping again

and again : bump

I advise all newcomers to the site to never send money to anyone they meet here. They have not come here to help you.

thanks for underlining the good sense.

but did you read topic ? im here to ask advices in order to go to banks and find a job. not dealing with retails

at this point its provocation , noone read and just having a comment out of topic :sweat_smile:

i dont care about your 3000 dollars , im saying a 10 millions account

do you know a lot of retails who have 10 millions to invest in a business? no so thank you. and in all the way i prefer banks, there is more legal protections , more professionalism, they are on my level ,etc

lets be clear, commenting without even reading is not only a lack of respect/professionalism but also a lack of intelectual quotient

you are ask to not interfer in this topic if your comment is not relevant , thanks