Required CONDITIONS for ATRACTING INVESTORS

Its not for you to decide if my comments are relevant or not, its for the babypips members. This is a public forum, not your private advertising billboard.

Likewise, if you use the forum to attract investors, it is up to the babypips members to decide if you are someone they should do business with. In that sense, it is you who is under the greater obligation to show respect and professionalism. Let’s see what happens next.

1 Like

you are pathetic

you arent even able to read 5 sentences. this is absolutely ridiculous. you are laughable

continue your speech which is totally out of context if you want, like this I can keep laughing. you are a clown. i adviced you to close your mouth and you better had listen to me. now you are keep being more and more ridiculous

Hilarious

truly this is sad if this is because you have a low IQ

first of all, go back to your country. occident is for occidental not for low IQ strangers who live from welfare(+want to trade with it) and arent able to read 5 sentences.
Secondly, i wont repeat myself because i hate to repeat, just go to read if you want to see how out of context you are
thirdly, you arent even able to have a choice and stay to it. you arent a real man. at the beginning you say “dont invest in noone you know on the internet” after that you say “its to retail investors to see in what they want to invest”, you are a woman : irrational mind, illogic, cant stay with his decision, out of context, attention seeking,etc
fourthly , you are the one who disrespect here by commenting out of context. be grateful to me because i’ll can be way more rude with you

Well, perhaps I have misunderstood what is your intention in coming to babypips and opening this thread. Maybe you could make it more clear and I could understand better.

In fact, maybe other babypips users reading the thread could also benefit from more clear words from you as nobody has had enough positive interest in what you have said to have bothered to reply yet.

We’re on an open forum, and this is a thread open for public discussion, and I think it would be healthy to learn more.

3 Likes

yes i know its very uncommon to a retail trader who learn independently/extrascolarly (with a mentor) to go to a bank and ask for a collaboration.

i’ll make sure to record the meeting that i’ll get with the banks I go , like this everyone could listen to the meeting and know how it happen (it will be in spanish because i moved from france to Argentina/uruguay several months ago). and ill post the “.mp3” here

I dont know if i have the right to do that legally but will do it, i think

Banks and hedge funds have their own successful traders working for them making them money. There’s no incentive to go out on a limb and invest in some small time retail trader since they’re not angel investors. Not to mention someone starting with 5000.

I wasnt sure if you were serious or not, but that’s genuinely laughable, much like your demeanor and superior attitude towards others on this forum. You want a straight answer?

No. No one would invest in you or hire you. Your attitude sucks, your idea sucks, and you have nothing for them to even invest in. The fact you can’t see any of that indicates the banks will end up with your 5000 anyways.

1 Like

lol im one of the best trader on this earth. you wont found someone that make my performance per week consistently

btw thanks for argumenting and your precious opinion

I will try , im not scared about competition. at the contrary, i love competition. and i dont think these so called traders who only have a paper of a school to prove their competences are a threat to me
I think they always need someone who is competent and have a good performance.

yes i felt attacked therefore i defend myself. and I underline the fact that people commenting above you didnt even read the topic and permit to have their comments

you are noone to judge my “attitude” with 3 comments that i post on a thread on a forum neither to judge my ideas where you dont even know what they are (either political or trading , you dont know my ideas and on what they are based.)

You’ve come to a forum designed to help new traders, then you disrespect the regulars for asking to give more detail. “Reread my original post” is not helping your cause here, whatever that is at this point.

But oh well, here, since you are the s**t, I’ll send you your $10 million right after your initial investment of a measly $5000 to get your account set up. This will be refunded after 2 weeks.

Let me know when you’re ready I’ll give you my Banking info.

Best of luck.

1 Like

blablabla

Jealousy dont pay , working pay.

you too , you didnt even read the topic. and we dont even understand what you are typing.
you accuse me of defending myself , i wont please you. i defend me and ill keep doing it

are you a banks ? no so keep your 10 millions, i deal with banker only it is written

must have told to you the good maneer 800 years ago when we colonised you , rosbeef. oh , we did it
800 years that we repeat to you that a conversation is began by a polite “hi” , that we have to be respectful first in order to receive respect, etc.
** and this dont enter in your head**

beatitude on you

I’d like @anon45125995 to say more about what he intends to do and how he intends to do it. Also what he wants for the members of this forum.

1 Like

I intend to go to several banks of my city (on a meeting with a banker) and show them my performance with a trading record in order to ask him for an account. they invest in my project and i charge them 30% of every gains on capital each months.

I’ll adapt my money management to a bigger account. my purpose on asking for banks to invest in my project is having more probabilities to reach a million (since it’ll be more restrained with a small account) and maybe winning more social status (this can also serve to faster the procedure in order for me to open several others projects. as an entrepreneur I see big and i have several projects)

I’m here to ask for responses to my answers in my first post. but thats all i’ll close this topic this dont serve anymore now that it is polluated with childish comportment (on both side)

Thank you for sharing your plans. Not being a bank manager I cannot say this is a bad idea.

Anyway, you clearly need nothing from the babypips members but perhaps you would outline how your approach to trading works?

yes i would have thinking have some responses to my basic answers but not for the moment i’ve seen

btw my method is based on several strategies. it depends on what i see on the chart: can be candlestick , chart pattern , S&R lvl, moving averages and harmonic patterns

i quite often mix the strategies in order to have a better winning rate. this is one of ,my favorite way to trade because like i’ve said you it optimise the profit (confluence of support and confluence of resistance). I take at maximum 5 trades per day , most of them on 1h and 4h. only most famous dollar pairs+ oil/gold + spx. and almost only european sessions- beginning of american sessions

my parcourse was entirely drawn by me(even if i assisted to every weekly webinar of my mentor during it). i learnt during 1 year and makes hundreds of chart (and saving them) only to practice + theory

then i took a pause of 1 year for a personal reason, then i came back and did 2 months of drawing chart in order to come back on track. finally i’ve made 6 entire month consecutive on a demo account during them I was profitable every single week with an average performance of 25% per week (thats what I advice to every beginner, to learn/draw a lot of charts first during a long period then goes unto demo account for 6 months and having goal set : average weekly perf, how many trades per day, planing psychology rules, etc)

also i’ve made plenty of google search/youtube (hundreds) , looked for a lot of internet materials during my learning. even now, like you imagine (i search sometimes)

now my method have changed just a little because i have more experience and covid changed the conditions of the market (more volatility, less range)

I posted a lot of public charts on my tradingview account (even made the demo test publicly) : Trader jeanneymar011001 — Trading Ideas & Charts

I’m still young and the path is long to go where I want but I am determinated, i wont make any concession. and im happy if i helped some traders in here just by this message

Thanks for the link - some interesting charts and sensible analysis. Though I confess I know nothing about Gartley

bat pattern are better and need to be mixed with further analysis (you cant just rely on a pattern without a “confirmation” , which will be more T.A)
this is my opinion

but yes harmonics give you a nice winning rate and if you know how to use them you’ll be satisfied, you should try

1 Like

you’d surely have win some money by following my trades when i’ve shown all my trade i took with my demo account publicly (and well its pretty ballsy to bet on a determinated “amateur” who show his demo trade publicly + some education)
I was working for free during 6 entire months for people (but yes i worked for free many years because of entrepreuneurial)

but the best is to invest in yourself because you are the best asset.

Interesting - If you were as good as you say you are (25% per week) and you could raise $10 - then within 16 months you would have $256,000 to play with - what’s the problem ?

its quite stressing

first you have the problem of passing from nothing to a lot. i come from a classic middle class , from suburb of Paris (really bad neighbours where there is lot of crimes. there is money but its really obscure/dark). i dont have the habit to manage all of that

second , you have more possibilities for your future when you work with professionals (i want to go as high as possible like i’ve said)

third, this is surely possible to go from 5000 to 250 000 (by taking half of your profit each month in order to live but i want to stay with reality and working as a professional may put me into more real profit). it will be difficult to keep the feed on the ground, i dont want to fall

fourth , like you’ve said it: this is not an obligation. but its interesting to see what this path propose to me

fifth , i’ve noticed that working for people makes you better. moreover when you are a “noone” like macron said: for macron , I am a “noone”. i will show to him and to all that im not, and that they will have problems with me (i’ve noticed that with my 6 entire months profitable consecutively in demo account , im almost sure that publishing my trades in public before that and during that was a great push to my success. as well as my mentor)

Well then you should be able to come up with $1000 - do it in 8 months - $1 million in 10 months - $ 16 million in 16 months

I thnk @tommor is just being kind to you because he feels sorry for you.

Why should anyone care about “getting stressed” for that kind of return - You’ve certainly dished out quite a lot of stress to others on this forum - take some yourself instead of wanting to play with other people’s money !