Ria's Fun with Patterns! :P

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Haha. You must be tired of seeing so much of me by now. :sweat_smile: Super sorry for that.
I can’t sleep because I watched the Haunting of Hill House. :face_with_head_bandage: And now, I’ve been trying to keep myself busy so as not to hear and see stuff. Huhu. :frowning:

As you all know, I’m currently trying out the HLHB system:

It’s been a blast so far! :slight_smile: But I thought it would be fun to explore other trading styles that could work for me. :smiley: Given that, I’ve decided to give my short-lived love affair with chart patterns a go! :slight_smile:

In this new thread, I’m going to share my trades based on the patterns I see. I understand that these could be very subjective so please please feel free to let me know your interpretations too! :slight_smile: Please keep in mind that I am in NO WAY an expert on this. :sweat_smile: Whatever I share here are my own personal interpretations and they could be wrong most of the time. Lol

If for HLHB I focus on EURUSD and GBPUSD, I’ve decided that I’ll focus on USDCAD and AUDUSD for this thread. :smiley: Just to be a bit organized.

Alright! Let’s get it oooon. Let’s have some fun with patterns. :stuck_out_tongue: Please share if you have any!

Oh! Btw. I’d still be constantly updating my HLHB thread so you’re just gonna see more of me. :smiley: I guess I’ll update this thread whenever I see chart patterns that I think have potential. :blush:

Speaking of chart patterns that have potential, here is what seems to be a double bottom for AUDUSD. :smiley:

For this one, I’m gonna put in my long position just above the neckline at around .70882 and I’ll put my TP @.71148 (just about the same height as the double bottom.) :slight_smile: My stop loss would be at 0.70808 which is the opening price of the last candlestick. :slight_smile:

Alright! Let’s see how this goes. :slight_smile: Waiting for it to hit .70882 and I hope I don’t fall asleep before that. :stuck_out_tongue: