Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

clayton grab that number quick im going to delete the post in a couple minutes let me know when you got the number

[
Thanks for the info, I hope they pick up the phone. A imagine this must be a new problem for those who just purchased the software.

u’re right john, was 20% of EURGBP and 10% on EURCHF.
to freemenn: yeap here’s my settings :slight_smile:

thanks “willkohsg”

What i did no understand if the Stoploos/takeProfit/trailingstops works also in scapler mode or only in long term positions?
Anyone have tested this out?

thanks

:mad: I have been calling the FAP Turbo support number all morning, so far NOBODY HAS PICKED UP THE PHONE. I have not recieved my password to access the program.:mad: Hope this isn’t some fly-by night operation.
If anyone is thinking about buying this program, DON"T, you’ll pay your money and not recieve anything.
I am going to give them a few more days to give me my software. Has anyone else shared this similar problem?

:confused: TO any of you guys who have FAP TURBO up and running, have you previously owned the original FAP, and if so did you use the same e-mail address to recieve the FAP TURBO? I’m thinking maybe my password problem is an conflicting e-mail address issue (Trying to be logical). Thanks for the help

did you try the “forgotten Password” function?

Of course, didn’t recieve a response.

hi claytonA, how many business days has this delay been?

given the situation of them being overloaded by emails and stuff, i say give them 1 or 2 more days than you normally would have the patience to wait…

edited: check ur profile for messages. click your name… there’s a few guys who messaged u details to contact the support team there… :slight_smile:

I purchased the program within a day or so of it going live. I did not receive an email with a password to back office.

You should have received a clickbank receipt with a link to follow to go register for the back office.

The link that comes with the clinkbank receipt asks me for my password as well. TRUST ME I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, I’m just dealing with their incompotence,they are quick to take my money, and not give me access to what I payed for. So far I HATE FAPS TURBO:mad:

Generally they take 2 biz days to respond. Did u try calling their support # during the time mentioned? I had even spoken to one of their support personnel last week. Other option is just ask clickbank for refund and once u receive it then u can try purchasing it again :confused:

I have done both, i called today throughout the day, NO ANSWER. Tryed to leave a message but mail box was full, so I was unable to. Tryed purchasing the product again, got the same result ( Took my money, didn’t get password to access program).
If anyone is thinking about buying this program “STAY AWAY” least until they fix this problem. I will keep you all updated, on my quest to recieve the password. Wish me Luck

On the long term strategy try setting the lots to 0.0, lots risk reductor to 10 (on a $5000 demo acct) and max orders to 1. This will open only 1 trade at a time. This seems to work much better in the couple of days I’ve tried it compared to the default setting of 5 max orders.

I would be grateful if someone could help me out with FAP Turbo.

I set it up on a demo account on Thursday pm and that evening it opened 16 positions on the scalping set up. Three closed quickly in profit but 13 remained open - all were EUR/GBP positions and were almost entirely hedged, ie half long and half short. The positions stayed open all Friday until I closed them manually late on Friday evening. Something is clearly wrong because: historic records show 13 positions should not be open on the same pair at once, and they were open all Friday when the system doesn’t trade on Friday (I had the no Friday trading set up in the parameters) or on NFP days.

After sending two emails to FAP about this, I got a totally unhelpful and meaningless response: “All is ok. Don’t worry”, and that was it. What complete unprofessional nonsense.

Has anyone experienced the same problems, and if so, do you have a fix?

Many thanks

ps I have the GMT offset set up correctly, so its not that

For Your Info
It seems demand from the public stretched FAP Turbo to far that they had
to out-source causing the delays:rolleyes:

[B]This is the reply From FAP turbo Support[/B]

Hi,

This is Charles. We recently took over all customer service aspects from FAPTURBO and we have NOT received the customer file yet. So we must take your info and send you an email when they get it to us. It is a pain but better than the alternative. Sorry for the delay.

Charles

Clayton, I did not receive any email from FAPTurbo when I bought it, I’m not sure what you are waiting for? What you have to do is go here:
FAP TURBO Members Only Zone
After you bought the program you should have been taken to a screen where you create a login (email) and password, did you do that? If so, just use your login and password and it will direct you what to do next. No emails will come, none are supposed to!

Also, maybe try and go here:
http://fapturbo.com/register.php
This might just default you to the main page, but it takes me to the registration screen, probably because it is in my recent browser history.
I hope this helps.

clayton did you get a receipt from clickbank?? I think the reciept number is all you need to create the login or maybe the receipt number is how you activate your copy of turbo? I think lazym is right you have to create your username and password.

When I try to retrieve password this is what appears

“Your password has been sent to you by e-mail
Remember that it may appear in your SPAM / Junk mail folder”:mad:

Also tried the order number as password…no luck.
I wasnt redirected to create a password only directed to member log in screen
Dave

hi guys, weekend again, no trading, can relax and do some catch up with family time, personal time, quiet time with god and also some rest time.
:slight_smile:

found an article online- just share with u guys :slight_smile:

[U]courtesy of No Brainer Trades - Live Trading and Analytics for the Forex Market[/U]

[B][U]The Most Profitable Traders[/U][/B]

The below list comprises a number of different observations of myself and others through experience working with traders of all shapes and sizes, and is equally relevant to all. Some of the information is rehashed and/or might sound cliche, but here it is:

[B]They are experienced [/B]� Probably the most horrifying and worst myth shot out to anyone considering trading for a living is that you will compound millions in an extremely short amount of time. The only true way to make every day profitable comes through experience, and countless hours learning is crucial to longevity of success.

[B]They know the damage they are capable of [/B]� Notice I didn�t say potential or profits here. The best traders I know of understand their limits, and seem to focus more on what can go wrong than what can go right. They are not easily convinced of lucrative outcomes, and have a very high sense of self-awareness.

[B]They trade to make money, not to be right [/B]� They understand the strengths and possible pitfalls of what it is they do for a living, and use that knowledge to curb their emotional output.

[B]They have an edge and know how to use it[/B] � They understand that without it they wouldn�t last long

[B]They have a gameplan, and follow it explicitly[/B] � Each trade is planned and opportunities are scouted for before any trading takes place. They steer away from the killer of all killers: overtrading.

[B]They manage risk[/B] � Regardless of how much conviction they have on a trade, they will still do what they can to avoid the potential of any losses and understand rule #1 about trading: anything can happen.

[B]They work obsessively [/B]� They follow each turn, each piece of info that comes out in regards to their trade, and follow any underlying information relevant to failure or success.

[B]They only access the best information[/B] � Information rules in trading, and having some of the best translates to money. Using the wrong information leads to failure.

[B]They think about the trade, not the money behind it[/B] - Focusing on money can destroy your means to objectively assess the trade itself.

[B]They are constantly learning[/B] - Just when you think you know it all about trading, a new curveball gets thrown your way, not to mention there are continued means and methods to be learned about making money. Even the most highly successful trader I ever knew, a multi-billion dollar portfolio manager, has a team of fundamentalists and technicians come in to train and retrain himself and his traders.

[B]They are active[/B] � Activity sparks creativity, a very crucial part of trading.

[B]They have patience[/B] � They understand that the money will come, but everything needs to be in place, first.