Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Just curiouse if somone else have the following Note:
I have 2 demos and 1 live account. Trades sometimes are different and not always the same order will be open of different accounts…

also note that when a trade is in Win it just does not close even if it does go down again to the loooser side.
eg. i have a trade long eur/gbp and was +210…afhtere a while it has going down to 70 without closing the trade.
I really not understand the logically in that scalping.
So what i think is that you alays should monitor those trades and act when necessary to close an good/bad trades with a pice of human brain.

Hey guys

On my ibfx demo account, the connection status shows green on top red below. Is this correct?

I belive that means it calculated the risk, and it decided its too risky to trade. so no trade for that reason.

Same problom here. the top one is the out going conecction, and the bottom is the incoming. so what we have means that the prices are not getting updated. I would recoment to uninstall the platform and reinstall it, might work.

Im running ibfx on a VPS and on my PC and get the same thing.

Hi guys,
Day 5 today, switched this EA on on sunday night,
till thurs night ( switched off during asian hours )

this is the results on alpari UK demo

usd 3000 deposit

profit usd 4384.05

note this is using high risk settings, not adviasable for live account.

maybe another way to trade the risky settings is this,

1)put 100 usd in a risky account, after hitting profit, withdraw capital and let the profits snowball :slight_smile:

2)then use the 100 usd withdrawn amount to put into a piggy bank account to trade 0.1 fixed lots on eurgbp and eurchf :slight_smile:

any suggestions guys? my risky settings u can find in the previous posts :slight_smile:

Regards,
William Koh

I currently suffer the same problem, was your situation resvolved? and if so, how so? I checked my spam mail and the member info isn’t there. Would appreicate any info. Thanks

Late Thursday night Euro time I tested the scalper on the live and demo account side by side. Demo account only made 4 trades, all winners, live account made 5 trades, all winners. There was a big enough difference between the demo and live feed to have different looking candlestick patterns between the two at the same time.

Demo account ended the week up 18%, and I did not have the problem of it not closing trades. There were a few trades that developed a -1% floating draw down max and took over 90 minutes to finally close for a tiny profit. To those of you getting in the habit of closing trades when they go negative, may I suggest just letting it run and see what happens.

I’m not going to post here anymore, it is working great for me and I can’t imagine what I could possible do to make it better. Good luck to you guys. Remember MM trumps all.

SimpleHeightFilter message is not an error.
It is a simple volatility filter that will
prevent the order from being opened
if you have this setting to TRUE.
It prevents trades if the bar indicator
is high. If you want the EA to disregard
this indicator, just set it to FALSE.

I am curiouse, what are your “Risk settings”

thanks

Hi All

This is my first post but I have been reading and learning for quite a while.:smiley:
I enjoy the forum very much and have learnt a lot from all your posts.

I to am having the same problem. If yours is resolve pls post I will do the same.

Dave;)

Sounds good, hope they fix our problem soon. Will post the resolution as soon as it happens. I’ve sent e-mails, they’ve yet to respond to them. :mad:

Im not trying to speak for will but im pretty sure he is risking 20%

whats up dave? Glad you posted here. there is lots of friendly discussion going on and lots of good info floating around. Feel free to chime in anytime you want :slight_smile:

:mad:I have to say, right off the start FAP Turbo gets an F in my book. This is all because I haven’t been able to download the software, because they haven’t sent me my password. Can someone please post their phone number, so I can give them a call and try and get this thing resolved. Thanks

Funnily enough you can access the phone number through the members area:mad: Which we need a password to enter:confused:
Maybe someone with their password can post the number.

JohnnyKanoo
Glad to be a part of it.Thanks for that.

Nightshift in OZ tonight so good have some night time discussions;) and learn at the companys expense

dave

Is there a way to “PM” you, I can give you the phone number. I don’t want to post it on the open forum. I can’t figure out how to send a private message to you?

Hmm, try saving me as a friend then you should be able to send me a personal message. Thanks

you need 50 posts to pm. ill try and get the number for u

Support E-mail: <[email protected]>

Working hours: 6am - 3pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Please note, due to fapturbo incredible live performance there are currently thousands of people like you putting it to use. We have to deal with hundreds (seriously!!) of mails and phonecalls every day and our support team is heavily overloaded because of the buzz it has generated on the web.

Your patience is much appreciated.