Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

DavPal - I don’t see the obvious test there - set MM=false to switch off the auto lotsizing, then set lotsize to 2, 3 or whatever you like.

Having said that mm=true and risk of 50 should have gfiven you something unless you have a tiny account and very low leverage

Warder - if it’s a dodgy copy you’ve got no chance, as you have to log into the members area to get an activation id. If its legit, you log in there with the email address you registered with them and you can download the whitepaper guide etc from there

My point was that I got Identical results with different inputs.
I would have thought all results would be different.

Dave

I have activated EA, but without documentation. However I have source code too. This EA uses Alligator and Moving Averages.

Davpal - I get it. Is it possible that the combination of your leverage and account size may make 0.1 the most your broker will allow, whatever the calculated size? Probably not if you’ve got a huge demo account. Equally stumped then.

Warder - source code eh? I bet that’s worth a few bob once they move to a subscription service. I saw someone sent you the current manual. Shout if you need anything else.

Okay I got it!
Thanks a lot!

used 10K float and still got the same results
I’m really stumped:(

I m new on forex. I m using fap turbo frm last 7 days but there is no trade for me. I don’t know y. 24 hours my pc n Laptop was on but nothing.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/549/expertadvisorlw8.jpg

I attached here a screen shot. Pls ck it and let me know its ok or there is any wrong? For ck it u have to go TOOLS>OPTIONS>EXPERT ADVISERS

[B]in Laptop
Alpari with Meta Trade 4.0 Build220
Deposit 3000euro (demo)[/B]
User Scalper Strategy- TRUE
Scalper Lots- 0.5
Scalper use MM- TRUE
Scalper LtsRiskReductor- 20.0
Scalper MaxLots 10.0
Scalper GMTOffset- 1 (I m frm spain that’s y its 1)
Scalper StealthMode- TRUE
Scalper UseCustomLevels- TRUE
Scalper Relax Hours- 0
Scalper SimpleHightFiter- TRUE
Scalper TrendFilter- TRUE
Scalper Trade FriDay- TRUE
Scalper OneTrade- 0
Scalper UseFilterMA- FALSE
Scalper PerodFilterMA- 100
Scalper PriceFilterMA- 0
Scalper MethodFilterMA- 0

Scalper Expert Comment- FAP TURBO SCALPER
FAP Turbo- FAB TURBO EUR/USD M1
Fap Turbo Lots- 0.01
Fap Turbo LotsRiskReductor- 1.0

[B]In PC
Meta Trade with Meta Trade 4.0 Build220[/B]
[B]Meta Trade 4.0 Build220
Deposit 5000$ (demo)[/B]
User Scalper Strategy- TRUE
Scalper Lots- 0.0
Scalper use MM- TRUE
Scalper LtsRiskReductor- 20.0
Scalper MaxLots 10.0
Scalper GMTOffset- 2(I m frm spain that’s y its 2
Scalper StealthMode- TRUE
Scalper UseCustomLevels- TRUE
Scalper Relax Hours- 0
Scalper SimpleHightFiter- TRUE
Scalper TrendFilter- TRUE
Scalper Trade FriDay- TRUE
Scalper OneTrade- 0
Scalper UseFilterMA- FALSE
Scalper PerodFilterMA- 100
Scalper PriceFilterMA- 0
Scalper MethodFilterMA- 0

Scalper Expert Comment- FAP TURBO SCALPER
FAP Turbo- FAB TURBO EUR/USD M1
Fap Turbo Lots- 0.01
Fap Turbo LotsRiskReductor- 1.0

[B]its 7 days running but no Trade!!!
but y??? any Solution guys?[/B]

Tried to install today but discovered there was no explanation of how to set it up for those of us who do not have our computers on all day, except a link to buy VPS, yet on the website it says:

“You can have FAP Turbo installed on our server, we take care of that. This way, you will not have to have your computer turned on EVER! This is actually something we have been working on very hard because we know the problem people have with keeping their computer turned on at all times.”

So another email off to support… will let you all know the response in a few days when they get back to me.

I really wish they waited to launch this and got everything working and capable of handling demand. I do wonder if their server is a safe place to be anyway.

I have to say, this whole thing is no way near as easy as they make out. I wouldn’t want to be the person who knows nothing about forex or computers who they are advertising to. Think it’s going to be weeks before I get this going on demo let alone live.

Has anyone had any trades open in the past few days? Mine was running so well untill last Thursday. I haven’t changed anything and no trades. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Similar problem here. I have an installation of FAPTurbo which only trades with 0,01 lot, no matter what my settings and my balance are, even with 10k float!

I also feel really upset by their new license policy and v.20 of their software, which binds you to your current broker for lifetime! You only get 1 live and 1 demo license for one specific demo/live account. So if you have to switch your broker for whatever reason, you have to buy this software again (then maybe for $399 for a monthly subscription…). Also, with only 1 demo license you are unable to test different brokers! And if your demo account is limited to lets say 2 month, you are out of luck, after the 2 month test period, you can’t test your FAP Turbo anymore!
Is this our “life time member” benefit as they call it on their front page? This is ridiculous. What really bothers me is the fact, that you can’t read anything about this unacceptable license policy on their front page. This is real abuse of clients.
So guys, be careful!

Edit: It also seems, that with their new version, you are bound to your current computer and you can’t switch to a VPS or whatever computer you like.

Wow this thread has exploded with questions and problems…hopefully everyone can get some form of answers or leave in a better state than they previously were.

For those of us having problems backtesting…rather than checking journal for the breakdown of what is going on try checking the expert tab as well as see what it says…such as no historical data…and read your manuals on backtesting for more trouble shooting tips…more than likely its an easy fix being overlooked.

My problem is now…since the market opened today my forexmeta platform just crashed…and when I open it…crashes again…so i wondered if it was the platform needed updating but i did the update…and it still giving me hell…I think its either my ForexautoCash robot or fapturbo robots…ended up having to reinstall it…but problem repeated…so i gonna have to try isolate the problem by running each robot separately to see which one is causing it or if its both of them together is the problem…if this happened to anyone or anyone has any advice please let me know.

UMM im runing it on 4 demo accounts and one live!!!

Jado - When was the last time the EA opened a trade? I haven’t had anything since Thursday.

yes, with version 16. But not with version 20, right? You better don’t try it :wink:

Yeah, I had v16 and was working perfect until Thursday. I even downloaded v20 and have had not one single trade open. By the way it is running on a Live account.

Hi Everyone,

I am another new trader and recently bought Fap Turbo. But after I bought it I was not taken to the registration page and dont have a clue what to do now. Can anyone help…this is a long thread, I guess i will go through it as well…

thanks…

Hmmm i see what your saying maldoro…[CHECK STEP 4 OF DOWNLOAD SECTION] I wonder if that will affect those of us who have already gotten our license number…or if it will after the month is up and the license needs to be renewed…becuase Jado your saying that you have several demo’s running and one live all on that initial license number u received correct?

When I downloaded v20 yesterday it made me generate another Activation ID. The original Activation ID from v16 would not work on v20.

Yes, the all have the same Expert # and the same key. note, it happens to be the same numbers for the forex auto pilot!! !!
Im not sure when was the last trade opend but, I’ll check when i get home.

i suspect guys the reasons our live or demo trades are not opened at all is cos we have not registered for the “new activation code” as per above…

this is getting troublesome…