Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

FAPTURBO really making it more complicated than it needs to be to prevent piracy they just trying to squeeze more money outta of us…with newbies having enough problems using it as is [READERS WE ARE REFERING TO STEP 4 of the DOWNLOAD SECTION FOR FAPTURBO MEMBERS]…this really just gonna cause further problems…I wonder if what they meant to say is a new demo and live activation key will get generated every month. So that way even if or when the demo expires after lets say a month u can generate another key to use on a monthly basis…well atleast I HOPE thats what they meant… otherwise…{bad word!}

I did the whole Live Account Activation from the webpage yesterday and entered the new key into the EA. The EA starts up and looks like it is ok but still no trades. I can’t figure out what is going on. There is money out there to be made and I am not making it with the EA.

well dont lose hope yet Pack…remember most trades happen at night so give it some time…there might be good reasons unknown to you why the robot hasnt traded yet…market hasnt been open that long…and your robot needs to read certain trends before it decides to trade…so dont worry jus yet.

Is the expert ID# the same as the key number at the bottom of inputs, if not then where do you find it.? If you don’t have a live account and sign up for the update for the demo only, are you able to go back at a later date to register the update to a live account without having to repurchase the software? Anyone?

K I just spoke to a lady on the customer support line for FAPTurbo and basically the conversation went like this:

Support:
blah blah blah inaudible inaudible blah blah

Me:
Umm…ok then…SO this new activiation key seems very limiting what if i want to run another demo after this one expires because what if i am one of those persons who had a problem using Fapturbo initially…and what if that affected me negatively from utilizing the demo fully…your saying that i cant use the activation key on another demo acount…to get a good feel for it …like seriously?"

Support:
umm…yea I know…I have got alot of complaints about the activation key and it is an issue we are trying to sort out…what i can do is take your number and name and have one of the technicians contact you about it.

Me:
Well its not that my key is expired and I need a new but had trouble…its that Im concerned about not being able to really use the copy of software that i purchased with more than one demo account…thats kinda cruel.

Support:
Oh ok…I understand what your saying…I know it is of concern to many of our members and Im afraid there is not much I can tell you as of right now…but what I will do is pass your information on to someone in the activation department and have them call/email regarding this.

Me:
Thanks you’ve been great.

So now im just waiting on that call…will let you guys know if I do ever hear from them.

DLowe,

I just wasn’t patient enough I guess. It just opened the first trade in 3 days. It opened a Sell on EUR/CHF. I am just use to seeing more than 1 trade a day. Hopefully there will be money made tonight as well. So far the $97 i spent has been well worth it. Thanks FAPTurbo!!!

HC53 - the expertid is not the number at the bottom of the parameters. Its a number that is given to you in the warning message which says your activation key is invalid. You need to copy this to the clipboard or write it down, take a note of your account number, go to the website and generate an activation key, then paste the activation key into the parameter slot, over 012345 or whatever the default. The good news? If you still have your version 16 files kicking about (and the activation key), they seem to work still, maybe even with multiple brokers, as long as you are still on the same machine.

Hey Packman - which broker do you use? Nothing opened up on alpari uk so far tonight.

Just had another trade for SELL of EURGBP. Well, at least i know my EA with v20 is working.

Hi packman, I got a trade on eur/gbd but not on eur\chf, spread was good on both ,what broker are you using, and when you updated to V20 was it to a live or demo acct? Thanx Hc53

hey guys i was under the impression we were going to have to download the latest version every month. I thought I read that somewhere they say it is to keep tweeking the settings to insure that it will continue to be profitable in any market conditions. Maybe im wrong but i dont think so :slight_smile: Anyway im gonna have to check out the new download page coz im running my ea account on 2 computers and a vps (but all the same account) I like to have flexabilty coz im on the move alot.

Is it me, or does what we have bear no resemblance to what was sold to us?

“Instal FAP Turbo in under 5 minutes… Fire it up… Go to sleep… Collect the cash!”

“All you need is to know how to download a program (actually, most of that is also taken care for you!) and thats it!”

“FAP Turbo actually installs alone…you don’t even have to do that.”

“Results can be seen and ENJOYED within minutes of starting.”

“You can have FAP Turbo installed on our server, we take care of that. This way, you will not have to have your computer turned on EVER!”

I think they summed it up when they asked:

“Want to Start making money today, not 2 months from now?”

It opened a trade 23:00. I use FXDD.

I apologize if this is the wrong platform to ask. But I purchased the FapTurbo from Helpforex.com . I was very Impressed with their overview training and updates. However , I have not been able to access my fapturbo program for lack of an activation link or registration key or whatever to register and activate my product ! Is it normal not to get immediate activation ? How do I resolve this. I have sent a ticket to support at turbo and have not heard in 24hrs. If anyone can help, I would appreciate your input. My email is <[email protected]>. I am new.

I bought Fapturbo early this am. I got a reciept but when I went to log in I couldn’t. I didn’t recieve an activation link or registration key or anything yet either. I don’t know what to do. Has this normally taken more than instant activation ? Does it take more than 24hrs. to get going? Im stuck and submitted a support ticket to support with no answer so far. I would appreciate input and my address is <[email protected]>. Please help this Novice[I][/I]. Thanks, Jim PS if you have a number to call, it would help, as well as confirm the correct support email. Im just verifying what I have .

I currently have 2 trades open on Demo account
EURGBP and EURCHF 1 sell 1 buy

Dave
:slight_smile:

If you go back a few pages in this post you will find all your answers.
Youre no orphan

Dave

Hi

I have been running FAPTurbo on a demo account since 26.11.08.

I started with a deposit of $2,5000.

Tonight I have a balance of $407.:eek::eek::eek:

This robot has lost more than $2000 in less than 2 weeks:eek:.

I have attached a statement of the account.

My settings:
Scalper Lots 0.1
Scalper_UseMM False
Scalper _LotsRiskReductor 1.0

FAPTurbo_Lots 0.0
FAOTurbo_LotsRisk Reductor 1.0

I have now switched off the FAP Turbo on my other account and am just running the scalper.

I was going to put some real money on this robot but am definitely having second thoughts!

Phil

Floating loss that the long term e/u generates will kill your 2,500 account faster than you can say “fapturbo sucks!”.

Been running only scalper, all four pairs, live, since last week, no losing trades yet. And yes, there is floating draw down that you have to account for. $200 account trading mini lots isn’t going to work…

No trades on Sunday night, so far 8 trades today. Last Sunday it did not trade either on the demo account I was running either.

I have not had an activation error yet, the new d/l and activation stuff worries me a tad bit, but in the end it has paid for itself many times over already so I can’t complain.

well guys i have had all winners and only 1 break even. Tonight so far turbo has earned 28 pips with 2 trades open so a potentail 12 more.

I dnt understand people losing allthough I dont use the long term strat only the scalper. So far this has more than payed for itself.

And you wonder why they are jacking up the price and putting restrictions on usage now. Where did you get the source, how is it you have a copy of the EA but no documentation, and why are you posting that you have the source in a public forum…