Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Has any one heard of Fxopen brokerage, I’ve tried their demo account and they have the best spreads I’ve seen yet. eur/usd 2, eur/gbd 3, eur\chf 3, usd/cad 4, the gbd/chf on all demos’ are 7-9. The downside to Fx open is it’s located in Egypt.

Hey,

Is anyone having a problem logging in to the members area of Fapturbo. Keeps saying “Invalid member details provided!”…I checked it like 15 times…so I’m starting to think it be something wrong with their systems…anyone else having this problem?

I have just checked and it works for me

I opened a demo acct on Nov 26. Started with $5000. Open scalp charts with EUR/GBP & EUR/CHF. Scalper lot .5, lot risk red 10, Maxlots 10 MM true. Turbo with EUR/USD lot risk red .5, max ord 5, max lot 10 and trade Friday 1, 200:1 leverage for all. EUR/GBP has yet to place a trade, spread too high on MetaTrader. Still, in less than 2 weeks acct is up to $11500. Has anyone else had similar results? Don’t know if I should go live or not?

I wouldn’t go live with such high risk settings but I’m myself looking forward to testing it on live account… I only need to determine which broker to use, since with the current licensing you can’t switch it after you activate an account for one broker…

Hi everyone,
I’m currently testing FAP Turbo on an Alpari UK demo account. I’m only using the short-term scalping strategy on EURCHF and EURGBP. Whilst the EURCHF seems to be doing about 10 pips a night. I’ve noticed that FAP Turbo doesn’t want to close any trades opened on the EURGBP pair. Sometimes it’ll go 20 or even 30 pips up and still not close. Is there anything I’m not doing right here. Settings are at default and the same as for EURCHF pair and the spread on the demo account for EURGBP is only 2 pips. GMToffset is OK too. This seems to be the same for the first version of FAP Turbo I installed (FAPturbo16) and the latest build (FAPTurbo22). Anyone got any ideas. Many thanks.

i got this courtesy of a friend,just asking for an opinion. does it mean i get this account with deposit of $100 for free? no strings attached?

That would explain the $100 bonus I received when I opened my account. I also received $90 for my deposit.

Hi

What do you think about the possibility to widen the allowed Spreads ? It would be better to open a trade with a higher Spread rather to miss a trade !

Did somebody already open trades on GBP/CHF ? the spread on this pair by any broker is much higher than the 4 allowed pips .

Cheers

Has anyone noticed the erratic spreads around the time the Fapturbo gets busy.
I use InterbankFX and between 2000 & 0115 today 10/12/08 when the range was nomore than 18 pips the spreads for the eur/gbp & eur/ chf were jumping around fro 12 pips to about 8 pips for these pairs. They gave me some bull about liquidity.
Might have to change brokers if they keep that up.

I have 2 demo accts 1 with fxdd and 1 with fx Open they both traded today the fxdd acct made 3 trades and the fxopen acct had 7 trades, 1 of the 7 was usd/cad because the spread is 4 pips under fxopen. all trades made a profit. all settings are the same on both accts. What I can’t figure out is the discrepency of the trades between the 2 accounts. Yesterday the same thing, fxopen made 9 trades 7 wins. Fxdd made 4 trades 3 wins. It brings into question which broker you use and how it effects the way this system trades and the results you’re gonna see.

I have a live account under FXDD and my account made 7 scalping trades today (eurgbp, usdcad, eurchf, usdcad, eurgbp, eurchf, eurchf). Maybe there is a difference between the data provided on a demo vs live account?

just wondering if anybody has heard about or tried any of the fx rebate sites that offer a 4 to 6% refund on 1 full lot traded on your acct, which comes out to of course to $4 -$6 a lot for all the full lots you trade per month. in 2 days with one of the demos I use it made 16 trades that totaled 6.2 full lots with most trades averaging .4to.5 mini lots That’s from $25 to $36 in 2 days.as the size of the lots increase as per their results page showing how the lots increase over time as profit increases, it could add up to a nice refund over a month. even more impressive over a full year of trading. You have open your account thru a link on their website that takes you to the broker you want to use from their list of participating brokers.

whats the spread on the usd/cad on the live acct, on the demo it’s prety much always 5 pips Its never traded the usd/cad on my demo fxdd acct

All of the demo account that i have are not trading long term( no trade today), any one els in the same situation?

[QUOTE=jado911;80172]All of the demo account that i have are not trading long term( no trade today), any one els in the same situation?[/QUOTe
Same thing for me

Hi gerard,
I use GBP/CHF on demo and strangely enough, even though the spread is 5-7 pips it opens trades on this pair. And in spite of the spread, for two weeks I am running it, I never saw a losing trade on GBP/CHF… I’m wondering if it will work for live account too.

hi All
I set up FAP Turbo on demo account on 8th Dec.2008.
So Far
1 loser
11 winner
1 Breakeven

Very happy with this with FXDD.

Dave

I was just wondering if I’m the only 1 here who is using ForexMeta? Didn’t know if I was missing something? I have yet to open a live account. Is there a preferred broker here? :confused:

I have put the fapturbo live today, with my live Fxpro account. Fxpro does have low spreads, I wonder how will it work on live. On Fxpro demo it performed awesome.
I will keep you updated here.