Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Activated my live acct yesterday afternoon, yet in the evening it became deactivated, even though the key has been installed. This morning same thing, getting the error message. Anyone else experiencing same problem?

Dale

Just spoke to CService…I’m not the only one. The gal took my email address and said I’d be recieving a link this afternoon that will solve the security issue.

Dale

Thanks for input Dehumanizer. I’m happy so far with my demo too. Started with $5000, now at $12000 in 2 weeks! I just noticed others seemed to go to other brokers. I’m new, I have another demo for systems trading with OANDA. Just palying dumb and doing what was told of me for set up.

I have been"live" with FapTurbo using FXPro since December 3rd. I started with EUR/CHF only with a $150 account and added EUR/GBP when I was able to add another $300 to my account.

I have 90% plus winners so far and am very happy with the software and the broker. I use MM on both currency pairs and reducts of 5% and 10%.

I am still using version 16 and amgoing to wait until the weekend to install 22.

I think the discrepency between Demo and Live is that (from what I understand) some Demo accounts are slightly different than live accounts so you might miss some trades if the Demo is a little slower.

I am also encouraged by the fact that FapTurbo is updating the software every month because it may add “shelf life” to the EA.

My goal is to learn all I can about Forex (thanks, Never Lose Again), and in the meantime, hopefully, I will be able to keep adding to my account with FapTurbo.

I was also encouraged by the letter I received yesterday from them updating everyone about account activations etc. and feel that under the circumstances, they have done very well with customer service (put yourself in their shoes).

Happy Trading…

Kevin

The spread is 6

Hello there!! :slight_smile:

Just passing thro while on holidays.

I will be back formally in February next year.

[B]I see that there are a lot of newbies here since I completed my work on this forum in November!! [/B] :smiley:

Now what is it about you people that you are sooooo lazy that you cannot be bothered to learn to trade forex properly??!!

Instead you use some machine to do it for you. :mad:

[B]Shame on you all !![/B]

Since you like robots so much I have just the one for you …
And it is so easy to use.

Here it is!! >>>

By tymen1 at 2008-06-10

Hey folks,

Any idea how long I’m supposed to wait for my access credentials. I bought the software (FAPTURBO) exactly 1 week ago and confirmed with clickbank that product was paid for and got confirmation…literally instantly.

I’ve [email protected] numerous times only to get the same old…

"Thank you for purchase. We’ll create your account manually as soon as possible and send you access. "

Any help or guidance would help here…I’m at the point of asking for a full refund and I’m not sure if I even want to try it out again!!

I understand there’s a customer service number…can anyone share please…since I can’t even get into the login area!

Thanks!!

I think they are just overwhelmed and did not anticipate so much business. I’m sure it is frustrating, but it’s worth the wait. Try to be patient (easier said than done).

I have a small (pet related) business and my worst nightmare is getting so many orders at once that I can’t fulfill them all on time.

Take care,

Kevin

can any one help me pls where i can find fap turbo softwear ?and how much is that

on the version 16 scalping it made 3 trades last night, the version 22 scalping it didn’t make any trades…

Hey Kevin,

Thanks…anyway you could email or PM their customer support # to me! I’d really just like to speak to someone just so I know I’m at least in their radar screens…please and thank you.

Fernando

But expect a bit of a wait…I bought this software 1 week ago and I still have yet to receive my username and password credentials…

Good luck!

Fernando

Hi Kevin, Am using fxpro demo, am thinking about opening a live acct with them, I like their spreads. Any problems with them so far? It scares me a little to open an acct with an offshore broker. Henry C

If anyone wants the number email me and I will send it along this evening (to your email) I won’t post it.

As far as FXPro. I was very happy with setup time account open and approved quickly. Funding with Credit Card or PayPal. Quick response from customer support. Small spreads, etc. You can withdraw $ immediately with PayPal.

They were also named Broker of the year 2008 by European CEO magazine (google it) and so far, so good.

Take care,

Kevin

Am I the only one with activation problems. Neither my demo nor my live acct. will activate.

If no one else is having this problem then I need to figure out what is going on. I have tried on a PC and a laptop to no avail.

Dale

i sent u email pls reply me thanks a lot

Forgive me if this is a statement of the bloomin obvious, but when activating did you make sure pop-ups were allowed?

I entered the data clicked the button and nothing happened. I checked the EA and it said not activated. Went back to the activation site, allowed pop-ups, re-input the data, clicked the button and low and behold the activation page springs up with the key, when I entered the key a few seconds later it said activated.

It maybe just me that had this problem, but … maybe not.

Also, can any one give the low down on these brokers that give rebates - its sounds awfully fishy to me (you know there really is no such thing as a free lunch, but we all live in hope!).

Kind regards Phil

I had no problem entering the code from the metatrader and getting the key from fapturbo…go back to metatrader put in the key numbers and it still tells me I am not activated.

I took fapturbo22 out, re-installed the latest version, which is now 23, and still cannot get activated.

Dale

Hi Kevin,

Thanks! Your a life saver…

Thanks again!

hello "spookie94"
what broker do you use?

thanks