Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Hi there,
i am trading since 1996 (there was no EA or so but all goes through the phone)
I think using an EA is just fine BUT I alway monitor ALL trade manually

Happy Pips

well, I have gained about 60 EUR with 2 minilots on my live account today, which is cool.
However, on live account, it does not open GBP/CHF trades, I assume it’s due to the spread which is slightly higher… I would also be glad if there was a setting so that you could set the highest acceptable spread. It works on demo account with 6 pips spread so I feel like I’m missing some profits on live account, since the GBP/CHF trades made quite nice money on demo in spite of the higher spread…

Hi,
I just started to use fxpro live with fapturbo… it works so far.
However, they are not offshore. They are located at Cyprus which is a part of European Union and they are regulated under EU laws, they requested some additional paperwork from me due to the regulation which wasn’t needed by some other brokers so I feel that they are quite safe to have account with.

I guess the Fapturbo you�re talking about is the one that�s being promoted and can make you amazing profits in short time. How much did you pay for that robot and have you found it profitable?

Does anyone know how they have the settings for the $370 account on the website. Do you know what money management setting they have as far as % of margin?

The email today from FAP Turbo says they are creating a members only forum. That will be nice.

They are using default settings with Risky lot sizes and with scalper only on small deposits.

I had saved this email from support that someone posted in response to what settings they used on the small account…it could have been somewhere on this forum…

We used default settings + risky lot size for huge profits. We dont
recommend you using risky lot size for safe trading.
We recommend to trade only EURGBP M15 and EURCHF M15 for your deposit
for best effect.

Set MoneyManagement (MM) on and Lotriskreductor = 20 for EURGBP and
10 for EURCHFDont use long term strategy for small deposits.

I guess you should be able to set you money management, at least to risk no more than 2% on your margin.

HI IN CASE THIS DIDNT REACH UR EMAILS:
FROM FAP SUPPORT

Hello ,

We are writing this E-mail to let you know a few things

First of all the robot KEEPS performing greatly… in case you
didn’t notice the accounts do not only double in size every
month they quadruple and some as small as the 370 usd one
are near the 10k ! to see the latest live trading checkout
FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot as always.

HOWEVER we can not keep up with the e-mails and phone calls
we get. Unfortunately more support needs to be trained and
that’s why we came up with the following measures

a.) FAPTURBO FORUM!

Currently programmers are working hard to get a forum up
that is accessible for FAPTURBO buyers only so that people
that are already set up and making good gains can help
other people that still struggle with the settings.

b.) FAPTURBO POSSIBLE PRICE INCREASE TO 399 USD

We are totally overworked and we are thinking about
increasing the pricing of Fapturbo to 399 usd… just to
limit the purchases… please understand we do not want to
close anybody out from this opportunity but the price
increase to 149 usd did not help … as people realize how
good the robot works once the settings are in place word of
mouth drove even more to our site…

c.) MORE SUPPORT

We hired more support staff that is undergoing training

d.) UNLIMITED DEMO ACTIVATIONS

Now you can activate an unlimited number of demo accounts
Heres the Video Link:

–> NEW VIDEO: How to activate fapturbo properly
FAP TURBO NEW KEY

OK NOW AT LEAST WE HAVE UNLIMITED DEMO ACTIVATIONS.
PEOPLE WE CAN START TESTING DIFFERENT BROKERS ONCE AGAIN :slight_smile:

OH YES ADDITIONAL FAQ IN CASE FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT GET THIS EMAIL

FAP TURBO Members Only Zone

Hi All,

I’m a total Newbie, after reading so many positive reviews about this EA, I’m convinced that it really works :slight_smile:

Plus so far my 4 Days of DEMO testings also produce very positive results.

But my Burning Question is… Which Broker is Recommended for a Newbie who intends to Start an account with maybe USD$500?

Cheers,
Andy

I came a cross a web site that claims you can get a manual on how to properly program the setting for optimal performance. Its http:/tinyurl.com/fabturboreport. Has anyone purchased Fabturbo through this link? If so, is this on the up and up? Is there a way I can get a hold of this manual? :confused:

The link to the second fapturbo license with discount in the member area does not work for me, it gives me just a blank page. Is it just me or other people have this problem too?

Hi All

i must be stupid.Its not the first time I have told myself this.
I have been demo trading Fapturbo 22 and the results are good.
Can i backtest and get the same results…NO.?
All ccy pairs test badly.I am clearly doing something wrong.:confused:

I imput the same data in the strategy tester as I have in FT and the results are always bad.
How do I test the complete system (all 4 scalping pairs) in the strategy tester it only allows me to test on individual pair.
I download the individual ccy pair data but still the same.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Dave

PS.I come from a share trading background and put a lot of backtesting into practice to assist my confidence. Is that also possible with the strategy tester?

Any Help would be appreciated.

I am a few pages behind on this thread (can’t believe how much action it is getting), but I wanted to post that on my 2 demos, I lost $1500 EACH when stop-losses were hit on my long term strategy. P/L to date now stands at -$500 and $300 on the two. Not very cool. On the other hand, my scalp only strategy continues to make nice gains. Anyone else get hosed? I’ll post screen-shots later.

Hi andy,
u can sign up for FXDD account. Now there’s a bonus $100 deposit for new account holders.

use that free $100 for ur fapturbo.

the only catch is u cant withdraw that $100 and it can only be used for trading. No problem for us as we can withdraw the profits later

OK, here is the updated account history. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! $1500 loss, these are with the recommended settings. I don’t think that this means the robot is broken or does not work, but I’m not sure the default settings are necessarily the best. The hedging portion of the program cost on this round of trades. Normally these positions may have come back, but this is not a great way to start. Has anyone disabled the hedge and/or altered stoplosses?

OK, I did not have the latest version, I just upgraded. It looks like there are some differences in the setting, hopefully things will run a little better now.

Hey,

I have been successfully running version 16 live since the 2nd,and want to go ahead and download the newest version.

Just if LIVE users that have upgraded have had any of the previous download problems?

Also, how is LIVE newest version doing with short-term?

Thanks!

Kevin

I’m now having bad backtest results on the scalper, at first I downloaded version 2.0 and had great backtest RESULTS, I now download version 2.3, and my backtest results suck. Not sure what happened.
Can someone who has version 2.0 please post their settings. Thanks

I personally wont be using the long term strategy.:slight_smile:

Dave